[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] ~*Outlands*~ — My Lion King Forum

[Open] ~*Outlands*~

Re: ~*Outlands*~

Postby RedKite » August 15th, 2013, 12:53 pm

Warrior sees Kovu up on Pride rock, Kiara by his side.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby RedKite » August 15th, 2013, 12:55 pm

"Tufani..." He whispers.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Postby Bloodspill » August 15th, 2013, 12:57 pm

"Go. I'll be with you and help if it's needed..." said Tufani, still walking by his side. "Good luck, Warrior...and please just be careful."
Bloodspill
the evil one

Pride Points: 1

Postby RedKite » August 15th, 2013, 12:57 pm

Kovu looks ready, but Warrior starts to shiver with worry. "If I don't live...I...I...I want to tell you that...I...I..."

"WARRIOR!" Kovu calls, grinning.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Bloodspill » August 15th, 2013, 1:00 pm

Tufani stood next to Kiara.
"What's up, Kiara?" she asked with reckless voice. "Kovu brought you here? Will you protect him if he fails?" she snorted.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 15th, 2013, 4:54 pm

Warrior steps up to Kovu and they begin to circle eachother. "You're gonna regret this rich boy..." Warrior growls, eyes locked onto his.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Bloodspill » August 15th, 2013, 7:15 pm

Kovu watched Warrior, his eyes narrowed, but he didn't seem to make the first step.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 15th, 2013, 7:19 pm

Warrior growls and lurches forwards, his claws raking down Kovu's side. He then turns tail and carries on circling around.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Bloodspill » August 15th, 2013, 7:26 pm

Kovu was still standing without any move, with his claws extended, ready to fight. But Tufani felt that the lion was afraid. He was strong phisically but not mentally... He might be Outlander once, he might be taught to fight, but he was still young, younger and less experienced than Warrior. This kid knew nothing about the fight...
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 15th, 2013, 7:32 pm

Warrior suddenly froze and looked up at Kiara, tears flooded her eyes and she looked like death. As he looked, Kovu slammed into him and winded him. Warrior growls and gets up, he slams into Kovu and then puts his paw heavily on Kovu's throat, glaring into his eyes.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying