[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Request] Sarabi's cubhood — My Lion King Forum

[Request] Sarabi's cubhood

Re: Sarabi's cubhood

Postby Saffyminty » February 28th, 2012, 10:34 pm

Back at Pride Rock all Sarabi spotted her best friend Sarafina hiding beside a large tree. "Sarafina!" She cheered and leapt oevr to her friend, "Oh we have so much to tell you!!!..."
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Postby Queen Elsa » February 28th, 2012, 10:51 pm

"Sarabi! I'm so glad you're safe! I so worried about you! I tried sending help, but no one would listen to me." Sarafina replied, brushing up against her friend.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Saffyminty » February 29th, 2012, 9:05 am

Sarabi was slightly shocked, "What!? Who did you try getting help from?"
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Postby Queen Elsa » February 29th, 2012, 3:52 pm

"The king and queen, just so they knew what was going on. But they didn't respond." Sarafina replied.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Saffyminty » February 29th, 2012, 10:52 pm

"I can't believe you tryed to tell Sarafina!" She frowned, "We could've got into a lot of trouble!"
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Postby Queen Elsa » February 29th, 2012, 11:25 pm

"I'd rather you get in trouble than get hurt and die." Sarafina replied. "I'm sorry, though, for trying to tell. I was just scared. For you and Taka."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Saffyminty » March 1st, 2012, 9:14 am

Sarabi looked at Sarafina, "Aww." She replied nuzzling the creamy lioness beside her. "We did have a dangerous adventure; the wildebeest ran down the gorge!" She exclaimed and continued, "Taka and I had to think fast, and we jumped up onto a small ledge and saw them all pass by. Oh boy for a split second I thought that we were goners!!!" she giggled.
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Postby Saffyminty » March 6th, 2012, 10:50 pm

*bumps topic*
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Postby KingKovu44 » March 6th, 2012, 10:51 pm

Ahadi had noticed the cubs' disappearance and went to go find them. He let out a massive roar, letting them know he was nearby.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Saffyminty » March 7th, 2012, 8:07 am

Sarabi's eyes widened, "Oh no...Ahadi!!!"
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying