[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] The Lion King 3 Kiara and Kovu's Reign — My Lion King Forum

[Open] The Lion King 3 Kiara and Kovu's Reign

Re: The Lion King 3 Kiara and Kovu's Reign

Postby Shadowfax » April 14th, 2012, 11:49 am

Nova growled as Nala tried to run past her. She grabbed the scruff of her neck and pinned her down, her paw pressing down on her back.

"Attempted? My dear, we are only taking back whats rightfully ours" Nova said.

She suddenly looked up and saw Kiara and the others.

"Damn it..."
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Nukascar1 » April 14th, 2012, 9:05 pm

Neo smiled as he left Simba blocking the three lion's path "Well well well look who it is"he smirked. "Its baby sis how you've grown and acourse my baby brother Kovu." He started pacing "Would you like to explaning three things for me...good one why is Simba not dead two why is Nuka dead and three why did I come back from myu great little vacation to find my mother near dead and you living it up here."
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Saffyminty » April 15th, 2012, 1:46 am

Kiara frowned, "It's not Kovu and Vitani's fault that Nuka is dead, he brought that upon himself and Zira...Zira isn't dead? No she is I saw her drop; she purposely fell into the running river. Right?" She looked nervously at Kovu.
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Postby Luna the Lioness » April 15th, 2012, 1:51 pm

All Kovus' thoughts smashed. He was surprised by seeing Neo and Nova here. And even more, he heard that Zira is still alive. How can that be? Then he looked at Kiara, "Yes, she did. And she can't be alive... That river has really killed her!" Kovu felt angry, "You're lieing, Neo! You just want to make us feel afraid!" lion roared and almost jumped on Neo but he managed to stay calm.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Pride Points: 0

Postby Nukascar1 » April 15th, 2012, 5:22 pm

"Ohh brother foolish as ever"he bit deep into his lip causing it to bleed "See I've lost the capacity for fear so I wouldnt know how that feels."He smilled darkly "you may be right I am a expert in mind games but that is besides the point." He looked deep into his eyes piercing his soul "Now please explain why mother was nearly killed and Nuka is dead can you explain" he said evily. "Yours majisty"he added with a mock bow.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CheetahCub » April 17th, 2012, 3:17 pm

Now meeting Nova's charge, Nala again attempted to aid both Kovu and Kiara.

"It's because Zira became obsessed with revenge, and as her son you would know that!" she gave her answer on the subject even if Kovu's had been asked.
CheetahCub

Pride Points: 2

Postby Shadowfax » April 17th, 2012, 9:07 pm

Nala got past Nova this time, causing the lioness to snarl with annoyance. She leapt to the side and skidded to a halt alongside Neo, glaring at the others, especially Kovu.

"How can you live with yourself?" She spat.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Nukascar1 » April 17th, 2012, 9:42 pm

Neo smilled he loved Nova's wild spirt and how she jumped to defend him just as he did for her he quickly turned to Nala. "I didn't ask you"he snarled before turning to Kovu "Now tell me your excuse before things get real bloody"
Nukascar1

Postby Luna the Lioness » April 18th, 2012, 2:22 pm

Kovu sighed, "Nala is right. Zira was abnormally obsessed by following Scar's pawprints. Do you think killing another lion is a good thing?" lion asked, "There's always a way out. Why do you need to kill us all, when we could just live together in peace? We are all connected, Neo, and you know that. The great Circle of Life. Remember it" Kovu finished and looked at Neo's eyes.
Last edited by Luna the Lioness on April 20th, 2012, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Pride Points: 0

Postby Shadowfax » April 18th, 2012, 2:31 pm

"Please! Your making me sick" Nova snarled, looking at Kovu.

"Scar was the leader. And still is. You speak about killing, yet you forget who killed Scar" Nova growled, looking towards the form of Simba.

She glared around the others. Clearly they were outmatched, but Simba's soft side seemed to have weakened them.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying