[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Twin catastrophe — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Twin catastrophe

Re: Twin catastrophe

Postby wolfishgirl » April 16th, 2012, 2:34 pm

"Well it's not my fault I don't have adult claws or teeth yet. The more I practice the better I'll be when I get them" Apiyo huffed stepping away from Nova, "you didn't have to ruin my fun." She muttered.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby Shadowfax » April 16th, 2012, 2:46 pm

Nova smirked.

"Thats the attitude. Fighting isn't fun. It's essential to your survival. You best get that into your head" She said, tapping the cub gently on the head.

"Now come on, the pride is just up ahead. Thought you said you were hungry?"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby wolfishgirl » April 16th, 2012, 2:53 pm

Apiyo nodded hearing her stomach grumble. She laughed and sprinted ahead of Nova.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby Shadowfax » April 16th, 2012, 7:54 pm

Nova blinked as Apiyo ran off. Knowing their leader would be angry with her if she lost the cub, she ran after her. She was impressed by her speed, and she even arrived at the pride before Nova did.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby wolfishgirl » April 17th, 2012, 2:24 pm

Apiyo skidded into the pride knocking over the other lions and tumbling on the ground. she looked up at the angry faces around her, grinning sheepishly.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby CheetahCub » April 17th, 2012, 3:23 pm

Being in a pride of all females had it's challenged as well as perks. One of the perks was that Xani could often talk his way into taking the first part of the kill as most males did, despite not even having an actual rank since the pride was ruled by a queen. He was over eating his bit and letting the others at the rest of it when he spotted the cub that came charging into the pride and tumbled over.

"Well, what's this?" he smirked semi-amused to Nova and Kijicho as the came up behind.
CheetahCub

Pride Points: 2

Postby wolfishgirl » April 17th, 2012, 3:38 pm

Kijicho glared at Xani, "She is a new pride member. You will watch her and teach her the ways of the pride. You need to start earning your keep." she snarled at the male.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby Shadowfax » April 17th, 2012, 9:05 pm

Nova winced, then rolled her eyes as Apiyo went headlong into the pride.

"Idiot cub" Nova muttered under her breath before walking over to Kijicho.

"What do we want with a cub like that?" She asked.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby CheetahCub » April 18th, 2012, 3:12 am

Xani sighed, somehow he wasn't surprised at the queen's declaration of giving him babysitting duty. "Fine" he said, "so what's your name, kid?" he asked the cub, "I'm Xani". It wasn't said nicely or meanly, just in stating.
CheetahCub

Pride Points: 2

Postby wolfishgirl » April 18th, 2012, 2:43 pm

Apiyo looked up at the male lion distrustfully, "I don't need a baby sitter!" she hissed at him. She looked around and saw the other lionesses staring at her, "Why would I need a babysitter anyways?" she asked.
Kijicho smiled, taking in this cub would be a good, she was already showing traits of being a fearsome lioness. "You don't question me!" she snarled at Nova. "When she's grown she'll be invaluable to us."
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying