[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Remember Who You Are — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Remember Who You Are

Re: Remember Who You Are

Postby DGFone » May 20th, 2012, 10:56 pm

Simba smiled. "Can we start now? Hunting, I mean?" he asked. He had finished eating, and he wasn't with Timon and Pumbaa anyways, so he might as well start learning to hunt for himself. One of these days, he wanted to catch something for Suri instead of having her getting some meat for him.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Kopalover » May 21st, 2012, 2:11 am

Suri nodded, "Of course we can!" Gladly saying, then starting to trot off. "I'll show you my favourite area to practice!" She pounced into the bushes, and started walking along the trail she has made for herself. Under and over the tree branches the two went. Finally, they got to the end of the trail. "Jump right through there!" Allowing Simba to jump through before she did.

They entered a very flowery area. Hundreds of beautiful flowers covered the plains they were in. It was completely hidden from any type of intruder by the constant cover of leaves and trees. The light came down and seemed to make each flower sparkle. "Watch this." Suri picked up a rock with her teeth and threw it in the flowers. Millions of butterflies started flying from the flowers. "Go catch one!" She said as she started to practice!
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby DGFone » May 21st, 2012, 4:09 am

Simba glanced at the jungle behind him, maybe he should find and inform Timon and Pumbaa where he is. By now, his two friends would be very worried. But if he would, they might go searching for him and discover Suri. So with a shrug, he turned and followed her.

As he followed Suri, Simba was about to ask where they were going when before he knew it, he was surrounded by a swarm of flying butterflies. "Catch one?" he asked, "how? There are so many!" He watched Suri and imitated her, jumping and trying to catch a bug, but somehow, they always escaped him.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Kopalover » May 21st, 2012, 4:22 am

Suri laughed, "Keep your eye on only one, keep low then boom! One's all yours!" Trying to explain, "Just watch." Saying before getting into the preying position. "Stay low, see that purple one with the yellow and orange stripes?" She pounced up and grabbed it with her paws. "Now you don't!" Laughing slightly. "You gotta have quick paws." She stated, trying to explain it better to him.

"Imagine that you're trying to catch all the butterflies to feed to your friends!" Remembering the Meerkat and Warthog that Simba told her about. "Remember; Stay low. Quick paws! You'll do great!" Smiling and watching her young hunting apprentice and friend.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby KingKovu44 » May 23rd, 2012, 1:15 am

Meanwhile, Timon was frantically searching for Simba. "Simba, where are you?! Get back here, young lion!" he exclaimed.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Regulus » May 23rd, 2012, 1:36 am

Pumbaa smelled the ground, searching for any trace of Simba. "Hey, Timon! I think he went this way," he said, following Simba's scent trail through a grove of large trees. He came to an opening in the grove, where he found the remains of a dead wildebeest. "Uh... Timon, what's a wildebeest doing all the way out here? And what killed it? I don't like the looks of this."
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby DGFone » May 23rd, 2012, 1:50 am

Meanwhile, Simba took Suri's advice and focused on one lone butterfly. Carefully crouching down, he quickly pounced on it, covering the insect with his front paws. He separated them to get a good look, and the butterfly quickly broke free, flapping away. Simba smiled in victory. "Suri! I got one, I got one!"

Quickly, he turned back and once again targeted a bug. Soon, he was able to pounce and usually catch his prey, and he grinned in excitement as he hopped around the clearing, catching any poor insect that got in his gaze. In fact, Simba was so occupied that he did not hear Timon's calls, nor he had any idea that the duo were closing in on him and Suri.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Kopalover » May 24th, 2012, 1:27 am

Suri smiled! "Wow Simba! Good job!" She said excitedly, catching her own butterflies as well. The young lionesses couldn't wait until she could teach a much older Simba the lionesses technique lionesses use to stay completely silent while on a hunt. Slow your heart, relax your breathing, and focus. Focus was number one.

"So Simba, where did Timon and Pumbaa find you?" She asked, this question had been bothering her mind for a little while. No one knew where he came from, and how he got there. She was curious, wondering if he had the same past as her.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby DGFone » May 24th, 2012, 2:41 am

Simba was so occupied with catching more butterflies that he was caught off guard by Suri's question. "What? Oh, that..." He quickly looked away as he forced himself to look normal, fighting back a wave of pain and sorrow. "I... well, they simply found me," he said, hoping that she won't catch onto anything wrong. "They found me in the desert and took me in. I've lived with them ever since."

He hoped that she won't press on, because not only did he not feel like talking about it, Timon and Pumbaa had already learned not to ask him about it, so he didn't even know how to say anything. It was easier for him not to get asked in the first place, which is what Hakuna Matata allowed.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Kopalover » May 28th, 2012, 9:14 pm

Suri just simply nodded, "I wish I was as lucky as you. That someone found me and took me in. You lucky ducky!" Giggling slightly then spotting a purple butterfly and catching it. The wings were glazed with purple and blue. Indigo was plastered on the tips of the wings, around the purple and blue. "Hey Simba, look at this cool butterfly." She called out, then gave him the butterfly.

"The blue is almost the colour of my eyes!" Her eyes were a dazzling, light blue. A ring around the iris was a darker blue. "It's like a Suri-Fly!" She laughed, before finding a red and golden butterfly. "And look! A Simba-Fly!" Catching that one aswell.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying