[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Rebellion -:Shadowfax, Tora, NalaObsessor, NalaKiaraLover :) — My Lion King Forum

Rebellion -:Shadowfax, Tora, NalaObsessor, NalaKiaraLover :)

Re: *Rebellion* RP between: NalaObsessor, NalaKiaraLover :)

Postby MrTitans » July 25th, 2012, 11:41 pm

What!!! Zira! I could even tell she was out of her mind. Nova I know what you think I am pathetic and do not have an opinion. Life is moving to fast for me to keep up. Mio is behind Nova and he pushes her into the water.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Shadowfax » July 26th, 2012, 10:18 am

Nova suddenly found herself in the water. She gathered a mouthful of water and her head broke the surface. She then spat the water out into Mio's face and smirked.

"Atleast she wasn't being snobby" Nova said truthfully, swimming in a perfect circle.

She loved to swim. She had done this alot as a cub, when her and her best friend Vex used to play together in the marshes.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby MrTitans » July 26th, 2012, 12:37 pm

That is true as he felt water running down his face. He jumped into the water next to nova.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » July 26th, 2012, 3:55 pm

Nova smirked somewhat, pleased she had managed to get Mio to agree with her. She swam around in the water for a while, diving underneath every now and then.

"I didn't think you liked swimming" She said as she broke the surface of the water.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » July 26th, 2012, 4:03 pm

I do like to swim because i likegetting cooled off during the intense heat of the day. As Mio dives underwater he pulls Nova underneath with him. I do like swimming. The reason I do not like to speak my mind that is why I do not talk. The other lions just won't understand me.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » July 26th, 2012, 4:11 pm

Nova gasped as she felt herself being dragged under the water. She rose again and snarled with disgust.

"Why wouldn't they understand you? You seem pretty normal to me" She said getting out of the water now and shaking herself dry.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » July 26th, 2012, 4:26 pm

They never have. I have always felt like an outsider, but I don't speak up either. As Mio gets out of the water an drys off well I going to go take a nap. You know where to find me.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Re: Rebellion -:Shadowfax, Tora, NalaObsessor, NalaKiaraLove

Postby Shadowfax » July 27th, 2012, 10:37 am

"You are a strange one" Nova said as she watched him leave.

Still, he reminded her alot of herself. An outcast who didn't have alot to do with the pride. She was only there because she liked the lands and the food was plentiful. Nova sighed and looked down at her reflection, lost in thought.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » July 27th, 2012, 12:39 pm

As Mio walked back Nala came and spoke with Mio. Yes your higness?
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Tora » July 27th, 2012, 4:12 pm

Shinova had been wandering for most of the day. He had walked through a desert where he had been desperate for water. The whole time all he could think about was his parents, and how they sacrificed their lives for him. He believed that it was his fault they were dead, that if he had never been born they would still be alive.

"I had no choice but to leave. What would I do with no parents?" Shinova asked himself. He sat down at the oasis that he had just found. "What to do with my life? I have no purpose in life; if only one of my parents would have survived I may have found my place in life." Shinova complained. "I guess I'll just lay here for a while." Shinova groaned.

Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying