[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Rebellion -:Shadowfax, Tora, NalaObsessor, NalaKiaraLover :) — My Lion King Forum

Rebellion -:Shadowfax, Tora, NalaObsessor, NalaKiaraLover :)

Rebellion -:Shadowfax, Tora, NalaObsessor, NalaKiaraLover :)

Postby Shadowfax » July 24th, 2012, 5:09 pm

Nova got up and walked out of the den. She was in a particularly foul mood today. Maybe it was the recent with return of Simba, maybe she had slept little, nobody knew. She growled somewhat when she saw Simba and Nala out on priderock surveying their lands.

Idiots Nova thought as she walked out behind them, sliding off down into the shadows.

She found herself some shade underneath one of the trees and sighed. She had liked Scar as king, but had chosen wisely not to follow Zira to the outlands. She had plans of her own.
Last edited by Shadowfax on July 27th, 2012, 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: *Rebellion* RP between: NalaObsessor, NalaKiaraLover :)

Postby Queen Elsa » July 24th, 2012, 9:30 pm

Amina walked outside the den and breathed in the morning air. She was glad to finally see the sun again. The night seemed to drag along slowly. She had just been born a few days ago, and today Nala promised to show her the whole kingdom. Excited, Amina found it hard to sleep that night. She looked back in the den and saw her mother and father were still asleep. As excited as she was, she decided it would be best not to disturb them. So she laid down on the top of Priderock and waited for them to wake up.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby MrTitans » July 25th, 2012, 4:03 am

Good morning Sire!. How are you and Nala how are you this fine evening?.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Shadowfax » July 25th, 2012, 11:38 am

Nova looked up to see Amina and Mio above her. She laughed as Mio addressed the king and queen.

"Stupid Mio... He's always sucking up to them" She said to herself as she stood up, stretching her back legs as they felt rather stiff.

Simba turned his huge head and looked over at Mio.

"Fine, have you seen our daughter? We wish to speak with her"

"Here she is, your highness"

Nova had suddenly appeared behind them and did a mock bow as she stood behind Amina.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Queen Elsa » July 25th, 2012, 1:30 pm

At the sight of her father, Amina jumped up to her paws and smiled at him. She gave Nova an annoyed stare. "I don't need your help." she hissed to Nova, making sure no one else could hear her. Then she turned and walked up to Simba. "Good morning, Father." she greeted. "Where's mother?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby MrTitans » July 25th, 2012, 1:38 pm

Mio saw the disgust on her face and he turned and walked away. Mio doesn't live with the others. Since he feels like he doesn't belong. Only Nova felt te same way, but he just did not care to try and fit in anymore.
Last edited by MrTitans on November 27th, 2012, 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » July 25th, 2012, 9:09 pm

"She'll be along soon sweet one" Simba said to his daughter.

Nova scowled down at the cub and threw her paw over the top of her head.

"Watch out! You could have hit her!" Simba growled.

"Heh.. that would have been a shame" Nova whispered to herself as she followed Mio.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » July 25th, 2012, 9:11 pm

Man they use to be cool to be around now they just simply annoy me. I miss the old times but they have become snobby
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » July 25th, 2012, 9:14 pm

Nova turned her head slowly and raised an eyebrow in her typical sarcastic way.

"Are you talking to me, idiot?" She asked.

Nova leapt off one of the rocks and landed infront of Mio causing him to skid to a halt. She laughed, seeing this and walked on ahead.

(OOC: Nova is a total brat just so people know =P)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » July 25th, 2012, 9:24 pm

No... I am talking to the dirt yes I am talking to you. What do you think then.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying