[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Rebellion -:Shadowfax, Tora, NalaObsessor, NalaKiaraLover :) — My Lion King Forum

Rebellion -:Shadowfax, Tora, NalaObsessor, NalaKiaraLover :)

Re: Rebellion -:Shadowfax, Tora, NalaObsessor, NalaKiaraLove

Postby Tora » May 8th, 2013, 10:33 pm

*And from the ashes we shall rise? Who knows we'll see.*

Shinova with Meeko on his back continued to look up beyond the treeline behind them. "I wish I knew where we were going. These mountains don't look all that safe, but I'm sure there is nothing to worry about." Shinova sighed. Shinova was worried something might happen to his newly acquired family. He began to have thoughts as to what his future may entail. 'Shall I leave them? Shall I stay? What is going to happen to them? Will they miss me?'

With all these thoughts in Shinova's head it was hard to concentrate. All of a sudden Shinova came to a stop quickly. 'What if I am going in the wrong direction? What if by me going into the mountains is a mistake and I end up dying? Will that do nothing but cause hurt and pain to come to Nova and Mio?' He turned his head to begin talking with Meeko again. "Is this the right thing to do? Should we be up here alone? What if something happens to us?"
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby MrTitans » August 1st, 2013, 1:28 pm

Mio slowly began to follow the leopard to see where the other leopards where. Rayn was the only thing on his mind. His cubs were more important than life to him so he began to move slowly trying to find her scent. He couldn't find it so he was getting worried. He knew he would never forgive himself if anything happened to his little girl.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Shadowfax » August 1st, 2013, 2:02 pm

Meeko looked at his friend and sighed. He too shared his worries about being out here alone. Being a prey animal, Meeko felt the fear more, but when he was with Shinova he felt safer and bolder.

"I guess there is safety in numbers, but... I must admit I do feel a little uneasy out in the open like this" Meeko replied.

"And so you should little children" Came a deep voice from behind them.

Jengo was approaching, carrying a frightened looking Rayn in his mouth.

"Go home and I will spare your lives. You will also keep quiet about the fact you have seen me"

Nova followed Mio and Kiba through the forest. She would occasionally growl with frustration and annoyance for letting her guard down. She worried for Vex and Ace also, who were back at the den in the company of another leopard. Again, she growled at that thought, casting an angry glance in Kiba's direction.

"Mio.. When we find Jengo, we will have to kill him. There is no other way"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby MrTitans » August 1st, 2013, 2:58 pm

I agree there is no other way oh by the way where is Shinova and Meeko? They shouldn't be alone in this dangerous territory. They do not stand a chance against the other leopards. We should have stuck together.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » August 1st, 2013, 7:30 pm

Nova looked up at the sky for a moment before answering Mio's question. She had remembered the last time she had spoken to Shinova. She was so wrapped up in her own anger and grief, she had yelled at the wise little cub. He's fine... he will be home at the den... Unless... No.. He wouldn't be that stupid.

"He's probably back at the den. Good. I don't trust that leopard so atleast Shinova will be keeping an eye on him" Nova said after some time.

"Not all of us are bad you know" Kiba yelled over his shoulder.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Tora » August 26th, 2013, 4:42 pm

"You'll let us live if we go home? What do you have to gain from all this? You think you'll just get to raise her as your own? Are you too much of a wimp that you have to steal someone else's young, because you're too weak to have any offspring to fuel the trash of a kingdom you think you have." Shinova spat. Shinova eyed Jengo. "You lost your kingdom. It's divided. You have no real power anymore Jengo. Why don't you just give up the fight? You're greed will catch up to you one day... My parents were killed fighting trash like you!" Shinova knew he didn't stand a chance, but he didn't want to give up. He had to do something. He couldn't let Jengo leave with Rayn in his clutches.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby MrTitans » November 5th, 2013, 2:54 am

Do we even have a clue where to go. He was worrying, but he didn't show it. Panicking was the worst thing that he could do because he saw what Nova was doing and how she was reacting. He looked at the two who were followin him and gave them a questioning look. He kept going hoping he would find her. He would hope she would forgive him if Rayn had any traumatizing life of what happened to her.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying