[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Request] Dust in the Wind — My Lion King Forum

[Request] Dust in the Wind

Re: Dust in the Wind

Postby wolfishgirl » September 15th, 2012, 8:09 pm

Chuki glared at the young lioness in disgust. He looked over at Nagasaki, "really you like this whiny thing? she can't even fight. me killing you both is a favour to you." He laughed and pressed his forepaw down harder on Amina's throat, cutting off her breath.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby Aina » September 15th, 2012, 8:14 pm

Amina eyes shut down slowly and she stopped breathing.
Aina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Aina
Pride Points: 37

Postby wolfishgirl » September 15th, 2012, 8:22 pm

Nagasaki shook himself out of his stupor and charges at Chuki knocking him off of Amina. "You are not my brother, not anymore. You died, Chernobyl and I watched you die as we watched the rest of the pride. We mourned you along with them. To me you are dead!" He roared trying to maul his older brother.
Chernobyl watched as her brother's fought. With a cry she leapt in between them. "What do you think you're doing? He's our brother!!!!" She yelled at Nagasaki, then she turned and nuzzled Chuki. "You're alive... how??? why didn't you try to find us before?" she asked
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Postby Aina » September 15th, 2012, 8:32 pm

Amina was still unconscious, but could still breath.
Aina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Aina
Pride Points: 37

Postby wolfishgirl » September 15th, 2012, 8:38 pm

Chuki growled at Chernobyl and tossed her to the ground. "Don't try to cuddle up to me now that You're about to die. Have some dignity," he snarled. He backed up a step and glared at all of them.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 15th, 2012, 10:33 pm

All of a sudden a gunshot was heared from the bushes, and the next moment Chuki was lethally hit by a bullet. Gale walked out the bush with smoke comming from the mouth of his rifle. ''I have waited so long for this moment, my fluffy friends'' He said, while grinning evily. ''Sorry Kitty, but you will die with the rest of them. Mankind and lions can't be friends, and will NEVER be friends. You should have known better then to blindly trust a human.''
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby wolfishgirl » September 16th, 2012, 1:14 am

Chuki growled and leapt at Gale. He knew the moment to kill each other would come, but hoped that they would be dead first. He slammed into Gale, but was to weak to pin him down, losing a lot of blood.
Chernobyl saw her brother leap at the human with a gun and cried out. His side was bleeding heavily. She couldn't lose her brother again. She avoided Nagasaki who tried to block her path and keep her from the fight and leapt onto the human, as Chuki fell to the side. She snarled menacingly and tore at the hand that was holding tightly to the gun.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 16th, 2012, 11:54 am

Gale yelled out of pain. ''Why you, how dare you attacking me from my blind side!'' He punched into the lioness' face with his free arm, and rolled over laying on top of Chernobyl. ''It will be my greatest pleasure whiping out the rest of your cat-friends once I'm done with you.'' He said as he took out the hunting knife from his pocket, ready to stab Chernobyl while holding her down.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby wolfishgirl » September 16th, 2012, 7:11 pm

Chernobyl snarled and lunged up, snapping at the humans face, but missing by inches. he was holding her down to tightly and she couldn't get away.
Nagasaki watched as the human prepared to kill his sister and something snapped inside of him. Everything faded inside of him except for one blood thirsty thought. kill. he leapt at at the human and took him by the throat shaking his head savagely.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 16th, 2012, 7:33 pm

Gale screamed out of pain and used his knife to stab the lion several times, and freeing his head while pushing Nagasaki away with his legs. ''I have to give you credit, you almost punctured my throat. Said Gale, as he picked up his rifle again and aims it at Nagasaki. ''But it's all over for you now.'' He said, as he keeps the lion at a distant. ''This one is for my brother, whom you lions savagely mauled when he and me where just kids'' Gale said, ready to pull the trigger.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying