[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Request] Dust in the Wind — My Lion King Forum

[Request] Dust in the Wind

Re: Dust in the Wind

Postby Aina » September 15th, 2012, 7:26 pm

She nuzzled him back "It reminds me of my home where I lived with my mother,father and two older brothers, but they got killed" her eyes were now filled with tears.
Aina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Aina
Pride Points: 37

Postby wolfishgirl » September 15th, 2012, 7:29 pm

"I'm sorry, Aina. Our losses in this world is horrible. everyone left alive has lost a loved one... We just have to keep going as best as we can and let them live in our memories."
"Chuki crouched down as he heard some noises in the distance. He looked at Gale and nodded his head in the direction, telling him to get ready."
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby Aina » September 15th, 2012, 7:34 pm

"You're absolutely right" she whipped her tears with a paw "And by the way my name is Amina not Aina" she giggled "But thank you for being so understanding and making me feel a bit better" She nuzzled him softly.
Aina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 15th, 2012, 7:36 pm

''Yes I know, Kitty. I got my little boomstick all ready'' He chuckled evily, while aiming his rifle from whitin the bush.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby wolfishgirl » September 15th, 2012, 7:42 pm

Nagasaki smiled slightly. "I'm sorry. it's just that u remind me of my pride sister who was named Aina... she was my betrothed... now she's just dead" He raised his head as he heard a noise, a whisper on the wind and growled slightly. "stay behind me Amina, Nadia. there's something here..."
Chernobyl heard it too and walked up next to her brother scanning the bushes. she saw something that looked like a lion walking towards them. "it's just another lion, it's alright we're safe." she sighed.
Nagasaki knew better. this was the lion that was with the hunter. "where's your hunter friend? what do you want with us?" he growled angrily.
Chuki grinned evilly. "Hello brother, hello sister. It's about time we met again and ended this. You betrayed me, every single one of you betrayed me and left me for dead. it's time for you to know what it feels like to be betrayed by your family.* Chuki growled angry.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Postby Aina » September 15th, 2012, 7:51 pm

"Aww it's fine. Oh I'm so sorry Nagasaki I didn't know it about your betrothed" She gave him a nuzzle "I'm sure that someday you will find another lioness who you love and who will love you as much" Then she also heard the noise "Please be carefull"
Aina

Postby wolfishgirl » September 15th, 2012, 7:53 pm

Chuki looked at the girl nuzzling his brother and laughed. "I see you found a replacement for Aina didn't you? well, she won't need you much longer since you will both be dead."
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby Aina » September 15th, 2012, 7:57 pm

Amina stared at the lion frightened "Who are you?"
Aina

Postby wolfishgirl » September 15th, 2012, 8:02 pm

"I'm Chuki. But i went by the name Hiroshima when i was a cub." Chuki grinned wildy and pounced on her ready to tear her throat out. Just as he did to Mio and Kukatisha.
Nagasaki looked at Chernobyl in shock. there brother was dead. He saw him fall in battle himself... How could he be alive?
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby Aina » September 15th, 2012, 8:07 pm

Amina tried to get away, but knew it was hopeless this lion was to strong "Please don't kill me" she whispered while tears rolled down her cheeks.
Aina

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying