[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A New Pride - Shadowfax, TwilightClover + NalaObsesser — My Lion King Forum

A New Pride - Shadowfax, TwilightClover + NalaObsesser

A New Pride - Shadowfax, TwilightClover + NalaObsesser

Postby Shadowfax » October 17th, 2012, 7:02 pm

A large flock of birds flew up into the savanah sky as a lioness ran, roaring through them. She snapped at the air as she attempted to catch one of the birds in her jaws, but she never ever caught a feather.

Slightly out of breath, she turned and looked at her sister who frowned.

"Honestly Rayn, how you ever manage to catch anything is beyond me" She said.

Rayn, a small lioness with one brown eye and one green eye smirked. She was beige coloured with brown paws, a brown mark under one eye and a large scar across her shoulder. She also had black tipped ears and a small patch of brown fur running up her two hind legs.

"Sorry Vex, I am just so excited to be out here! Finally, we have left that Jungle behind us" Rayn said, trotting back to her sister.

Vex was a little bigger than Rayn. She was slightly lighter, had green eyes and brown tipped ears aswell as a brown tipped tail. Her front legs were brown and her ears scruffy.

"Well keep it down. We need to be on our guard out here"
Last edited by Shadowfax on October 18th, 2012, 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: A New Pride - Shadowfax and TwilightClover

Postby TwilightClover » October 17th, 2012, 7:09 pm

Hi :)
TwilightClover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby TwilightClover » October 17th, 2012, 7:09 pm

sorry just checking it works haha. should I add in now
TwilightClover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » October 17th, 2012, 7:11 pm

^ go for it.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TwilightClover » October 17th, 2012, 7:23 pm

Ok cool cheers, I will give it a shot :D

A little way off, two lions were drinking from a watering hole. It was a lion and a lioness. The sun was burning down on them as they drank. A bird suddenly flew high in the air, at a fast rate.
'Wow, wonder what had made him so scared' the lioness said.
The lion lifted his head up 'Well, don't forget we are here, so maybe we are the reason'.
The lioness nodded a little uncertainly 'Yeah, I guess you are right'. She couldn't help however, to look all around herself before she continued to drink.

Please can you let me know what you think, sorry if I wrote it not very well
TwilightClover

Postby TwilightClover » October 17th, 2012, 8:51 pm

Hey, I will probs be back on just after ten, and I can maybe write more then :)
TwilightClover

Re: A New Pride - Shadowfax, TwilightClover + NalaObsesser

Postby Shadowfax » October 18th, 2012, 8:39 am

(It's cool. Just post as an when. Doesn't matter if nobody is online at the time, if so, great! =3 First post was fine ^^)

"Your definitely going to be a queen one day Vex. You are way too mature for your age. Why not have a little fun for once?!" Rayn teased as they walked towards a large tree.

Vex rolled her eyes with annoyance. She was a very placid lioness and let her sister's foolishness go right over her head.

"I am only being cautious little sister" She said looking at the welcoming shade ahead.

"Hey! Your what, an hour older than me?!" Rayn snapped.

"And way more mature than you" Vex corrected her with a sly smile.

She then bolted off towards the tree. Rayn blinked, realized she had turned it into a race and rushed after her.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby TwilightClover » October 18th, 2012, 11:29 am

Back at the watering hole, the two lions were still drinking. The heat was really making them thirsty. Eventually, the lioness lifted her head, and walked a few steps away. 'It's no good, I need to find some shade' she looked up at the sun still beaming down on them.
The male lion looked back at her and nodded 'Ok. Well, I can see a tree just over there, that should be good for shade. I think I too will have to join you. That sun is hot today'. He walked over to the lioness, and they both walked to the tree together.
TwilightClover

Postby MrTitans » October 18th, 2012, 3:12 pm

Ace was tagging along, but remained quiet to stay out of the argument because he knew how those ended if he got involved. So he kept up and when he say Rayn after the argument he pounced her and said happy now he said with a smile.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Shadowfax » October 18th, 2012, 5:40 pm

Vex touched the tree first and smirked as her sister came up behind her. Rayn growled with annoyance and then felt her brother pin her down and she winced.

"Heh, you always were the sneakiest, Ace" She said, pushing her brother off her into the sand.

She laughed and looked up at the trees leaves above their heads. Vex had settled down on a small mound of grass, but Rayn was still full of energy.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying