[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Pride Lands (Zeke, NM, kovu42, morri908) — My Lion King Forum

The Pride Lands (Zeke, NM, kovu42, morri908)

Re: The Pride Lands (Private)

Postby morri908 » July 23rd, 2009, 11:23 pm

Tai heard the sadness in Zeke and Nanati's voices, he didn't know what to do to help them. Noone had been there to help him when he thought Nanati was dead. He didn't even believe that Mila was dead, it wasn't something that he could believe. He laid there thinking about what had happened as he fell asleep.
morri908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Zeke » July 24th, 2009, 5:31 am

As Zeke stood there he remembered why he liked to travel alone, why he avoided the vice of love, and why he attempted to stay to the side. He didn't want to feel the pain. I became too close to them, He thought as the breeze blew through his mane. I have become weak. I will not make that mistake again. Zeke did not respond to Nanati but instead blankly stared off into the distance, his eyes clouded globes full of anger and sorrow.
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby NightmareMoon » July 24th, 2009, 5:46 pm

Nanati looked at Tai and at Zeke. It was obvious that the resting time was not necessary up here, and the mood of Zeke and her own self made her want to get this mountains travels over with as soon as she possibly could. That in itself made her give a command to her two fellow lions.

"Let's go. I'm not waiting for you." As if her hormones or something were set off, she went from a sad mood to an angered mood inbetween the snap of a finger period of time. It was awkward for Nanati to be mad. She had no reason to be mad. The journey just needed to end.

Nanati began a hasty descent. The walk would be completed in just a few hours, seeing as how the weather was nice and clear, there was plenty more daylight and the descent would be easier then the ascent, as always.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Zeke » July 25th, 2009, 6:10 am

Zeke was close beside Nanati as she took off. He had no intent on staying there any longer. There was no reason to rest, there was no reason to relax, not after what happened. He didn't think twice about if Tai was comming or not, he only wanted to get out off the god-forsaken mountain. Zeke said not a word as they continued their decent all he could think about was how much Mila would like this place and how peaceful it was. So peaceful, yet so full and anguish and sorrow.
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby morri908 » July 25th, 2009, 6:28 am

Tai got up when he heard Nanati saying she'd leave him behind. He didn't want to be left behind, and possibly loose them. He stood up and followed, but he stayed back a ways. He thought that maybe Nanati and Zeke needed to talk, he thought that he was just causing problems. He should have helped Zeke try to rescue Mila, then everything would be better. Tai continued to convince himself that it was his fault all of this had happened.... He had suggested the direction they went, he hadn't helped Zeke try to save Mila. Everything was his fault..
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying