[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Vitani's New Beginning — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Vitani's New Beginning

Re: Vitani's New Beginning

Postby Nightstar75 » August 4th, 2009, 2:51 pm

Huyani ran to the edge of Pride Rock, and watched as Vitani ran futher and futher. She couldn't help but feel so gulity about this, and she looked down, then at Kopa. "Should we...just...leave her be for now? She'll want to, be alone."
Nightstar75

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Postby LilTiger » August 4th, 2009, 2:59 pm

Kopa didn't answer, he just watched Vitani run farther, with his mouth down. He only said two words. The cubs....... Then, Simba quickly ran over to Kopa. Kopa, are you okay? The cubs....someone needs to watch over the cubs. Then, Kopa fainted.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Nightstar75 » August 4th, 2009, 3:03 pm

Huyani quickly glanced at Kopa, and kneeled down to him. Picking him up by her teeth, and carried him back into the cave, and set him down. She didn't want to even look at him, but she glanced at Simba. "Who will take care of Vitani's cubs then?"
Nightstar75

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LilTiger » August 4th, 2009, 3:18 pm

I really don't know. Simba was worried, his daught-in-law was gone, his son fainted, and is grandchildren needed milk. Simba wanted to faint so bad, but he couldn't. He had too much stress in his live,he didn't need more. then, he thought of something. Nala....NALA! Simba ran over to Nala. Nala, can you watch over Kijani and Nuka?
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Postby Nightstar75 » August 4th, 2009, 3:26 pm

[OOC: Who's gonna RP Nala? =\]

Huyani watched, and felt so bad for Simba, the poor king was being stressed to death, over something he shouldn't of been brought into. She lay down next to Kopa, and grabbed both cubs of Vitani's, and licking them. She had no milk, but she now it was all she could do.
Nightstar75

Postby LilTiger » August 4th, 2009, 3:47 pm

[OOC:I pmed buffypii, cause she plays Nala and Kiara]
Kopa got up and looked at Huyani. He thought in his mind Now I regret it. Kopa was upset. He wanted to go look for her, but she wanted to be alone. I'm regreting thsi, I wish this wouldn't have happened.
Well?! Then, Zira ghost finally appered. His name was Baridi. You look so much like him, I don't know what I'd do without you. He was in my pride when we where cubs, but when a rouge attacked our pride, we where separated. And thenm I went to the pridelands. Many years later it became Scar's reign, I had Nuka, he rejected Nuka being future king, so I went to convince Scar by getting meat. Then, I finnally saw Baridi again. He let me stay over night, conceving you. I left, and never saw him again. Then, Zira's ghost left. Mother? Vitani now felt alone.
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Buffy » August 7th, 2009, 2:37 am

[[OOC: sorry for not posting! I've been busy!]]

Nala awoke by Simba's voice. It wasn't his normal, sweet 'I love you' voice... It was stressed, worried and insecure... She gave a yawn and listened to what she had to say. Her ocean coloured eyes looked into his, she could see he was troubled but obeyed anyway. She got up and gave a nice, satisfying stretch before walking over to Huyani. "There, there..." Nala said and took the two cubs and lay down. Nala had given birth to cubs before, and was only hoping she could still produce milk. However, she failed. She looked around. Half the pride was awoken by all the drama, including her daughter; Kiara. Nala looked at Kiara, and gave her an understanding look. Kiara knew what her mother needed. She needed Kiara to feed these two cubs. Nala knew Kiara was already overwhelmed with her little trio, but there was no way the pride would get any sleep if these cubs weren't fed. It wasn't too long till Kiara got up and switched places with Nala. She lay down and led the two cubs to her stomach. It didn't take long before they started nursing and eventually the pride members could sleep.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby LilTiger » August 7th, 2009, 2:54 am

[[OOC:It's okay! I understand!]]
Vitani now knew who her father was. Then, Vitani layed down by the waterhole, then, Vitani started to cry. Why couldn't I meet him?, Vitani whimpered. Then, she heard her mother's voice again. You can, he lives near the outlands. Thank you mother! Then, Vitani turned around, and somehow, saw her mother. Hello darling. You finally now know, I'm alive, but I'm going with you, to find your father. Vitani was shocked, her mother was alive, she was going to meet her father. So many things were happening in one night. Come on, let's go. Then, mother and daughter ran off to find Baridi.
_______________________________________________________________________________Soon, they got to the cave. Then, Vitani was worried. Then, she heard something. Who's out there? then, Zira spoke up. Just Zira, and your daughter. Then, a paw stepped outside of the cave. then, a face appered, then, a whole body. Zira? Is it really you? Yes Baridi. And who's this young lady? It's Vitani, your daughter. My.....my....my daughter? Yes. Then, Baridi looked at at Vitani. Why hello Vitani, we should have meet a long time ago. Come on in you two. But only Vitani went in, because it turned out, Zira put her spirit in her body, then, went to Vitani, took her there, then, left, to a better place.
They soon talked. Do you know what it's like to have your mate,well, mates someone else? Yes. It's happened to me, but that was before you were born. It was when Zira had Nuka. Then, Vitani was shocked. Her father had been throught the same thing. Well, it's happened to me, with Kopa. Huyani's going to have his cub. Don't let that bother you, go home, daughter. Then, Vitani soon nuzzled her father, then left. She was soon home. She was tired, she got up to priderock, then, she fainted.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Nightstar75 » August 7th, 2009, 5:48 pm

Huyani just started to walk outside the cave. Her feet seemed to lag as she pulled her body weight outside. She glanced at the sky, then down, then, saw something, someone. "Vitani!" She ran to her friends aid, and grabbed the back of her scruff and started dragging her back inside. Whatever had happened, she felt so horribly bad for Vitani. Huyani layed her down inside, wondering what had happened.
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Postby LilTiger » August 7th, 2009, 5:53 pm

then, Kopa looked at Huyani, then saw Vitani. Vitani! Then, Kopa ran to her. Vitani....Vitani wake up. Then, Kopa smelled her. Two lions. A lioness and a lion were around her. Maybe that lion got Vitani pregnant! Then, he smelled the lionesses smell. No...it can be hers.......Zira's smell?! Kopa was shocked, he couldn't beleive it. Vitani might have been pregnant by a rouge, then, he smelled her again, Vitani's smell was similar to the lions. "Maybe that was her father". Kopa thought.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying