[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private Roleplay. BuffyPii and VampireSimba! — My Lion King Forum

Private Roleplay. BuffyPii and VampireSimba!

Re: Private Roleplay. BuffyPii and VampireSimba!

Postby SimbasMate » July 16th, 2009, 8:07 pm

Ashur took another bite as well. Then Ashur remembered that this was the spot that his mother and father showed him before he left them. Ashur then became suddenly sad. But why didn't he ever get over his parents yet? He didn't want Buffy to see that he was a big cry baby. So he forced a smile at Buffy. He felt a little beter after the smile and the cool breeze that ran all through his fur. Ashur took another huge bite and then looked at Buffy. So what are we going to next?
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Buffy » July 17th, 2009, 3:21 am

"Hmm... I don't really know. We could always explore! It's one of my most favourite things to do. Lets go into the jungle!" Buffy sensed a small disturbance in Ashur, but decided not to question it because he was smiling as ever. There wasn't much left of the zebra, yet enough to keep the hyenas waiting to eat the leftovers. Buffy stopped eating and waited for Ashur's answer.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby SimbasMate » July 22nd, 2009, 2:55 pm

Sure! Ashur agreed. Ashur loved to explore. He loved the feeling of getting lost and all the suspense. So the two friends took off towards the Jungle.
In the Jungle, there was sounds of all kinds of birds, plants, bugs, and everything else that the two didn't reconize the sounds to. Then Ashur and Buffy came across three paths. Which one should we go first? The three paths lead into the deep of the jungle.
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Buffy » August 7th, 2009, 5:38 pm

Buffy took a look at the three paths. She couldn't decide how to choose. She tried sniffing in the air, but there were too many smells. She didn't know if she could even trust her instincts. She looked at the ground. There were no pawprints, hoofprints or any prints at all. However, there was a beetle. Buffy bent down to take a closer look. It was headed to path number 3. She then got back up and looked at Ashur. "I say lets go with path three!" Buffy took a few steps towards it, making sure she didn't crush the beetle.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Buffy » August 28th, 2009, 7:31 pm

I will lock this topic due to less time and it's inactivity. Topic locked.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying