[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private Roleplay. BuffyPii and VampireSimba! — My Lion King Forum

Private Roleplay. BuffyPii and VampireSimba!

Private Roleplay. BuffyPii and VampireSimba!

Postby SimbasMate » July 12th, 2009, 12:16 am

The color will be Red!

It was a bright beautiful day in the Pridelands. Ashur was eating his afternoon snack; beatles.
He munched and crunched on them until he heard an animal behind him in the dry savannah grass. He swalloed his last beatle, and then got in pouncing position, ready to pounce on what was going to come out of the grass.
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Re: Private Roleplay. BuffyPii and VampireSimba!

Postby Buffy » July 12th, 2009, 1:02 am

Buffy's text colour is PURPLE!

Buffy was crawling through the tall grass. She crawled till she was close enough to see the lion. He was in a pouncing position. "Hm..." Buffy said quietly before quickly pouncing the lion. "Hi there!" She giggled. "What are you doing this fine afternoon?" Buffy lifted her head a bit to feel the lovely breeze. She sighed. "It sure is a fine afternoon..."
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby SimbasMate » July 12th, 2009, 1:40 am

Ashur, startled, turned around and looked at Buffy. He smiled and sat down. Hey! I'm Ashur! Yeah, it's such a beautiful day out! Ashur lifted his head up and enjoyed the cool breeze as it moved swiftly through his fur. I'm not really doing anything right now, you?
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Buffy » July 12th, 2009, 2:04 am

"Well, I am looking for some food, some water, some fun and when all that is done. Some relaxing." Buffy giggled. She got off Ashur so he could get up. Another breeze went through the air. And Buffy closed her eyes so she could enjoy it even more. "So, do you want to join me?" Buffy asked him.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasMate » July 12th, 2009, 2:10 am

Sure! I'll tag along with ya Buffy! Ashur agreed. Where should we go first? Ashure got up and started to tag along as Buffy stared to walk.
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Postby Buffy » July 12th, 2009, 12:48 pm

"I'd think the waterhole. I am really thirsty, and the water will be needed when we go hunting later. So yeah, the waterhole sounds like a plan." They walked and walked. They could see many other creatures coming from and going to the waterhole. "Looks like it's a busy place today." Buffy told Ashur. When they had come a little closer, they heard arguing. Buffy's ears went up and she listened. "Lets see what's going on, Ashur!" She said and trotted towards the waterhole.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby SimbasMate » July 12th, 2009, 2:47 pm

Hm.. I wonder who is fighting, Buffy! Ashure walked up to the waterhole with Buffy, they then saw two lions killing each other and roaring. Ashur was alarmed and ran toward the two fighting lions. Quick Buffy! They need out help!
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Postby Buffy » July 13th, 2009, 12:00 am

"WHAT?!?" Buffy's eyes opened in shock! "Ashur! They'll kill us!" But she couldn't stop him. He had already gotten involved. So she followed. They came between the two lions. "STOP NOW!" Buffy yelled. She kept praying to the great kings that Ashur knew what to do next.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby SimbasMate » July 13th, 2009, 3:34 pm

RRRRAWR! Ashur stepped in between the two fighting lions. He knew how to break up fights! Stop fighting! Why are you fighting in the first place? Huh?? Don't fight around the waterhole...where everyone is trying to get a nice refreshing drink! The two lions rolled there eyes and walked away. Ahur laughed to himself, and started lapping up water from the water hole.
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Postby Buffy » July 13th, 2009, 6:25 pm

Thank Goodness! Buffy thought. The fight was over, but she wasn't sure if it would continue when the lions got away from the waterhole. It took a while for the other animals calmed down, but eventually everyone got back to enjoying the waterhole. While Ashur took a drink, Buffy went for a dip. She dipped her entire body and then got up again. She shook the water off. It splashed many animals, and they didn't exactly like it, but Buffy didn't care. There are several animals who have bothered her before, like the friendly hyena who wouldn't stop talking. Buffy decided not to think about him anymore and lay down on a rock. It was heated by the sharp, burning sun. She liked the feeling of it heating her body, even if it got too hot sometimes. She lay in the sun, which made her feel like napping, but why would she nap around during the day? She wasn't lazy... Well, sometimes she was but she didn't want to admit it. But one thing she had to admit, being lazy felt good.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying