[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - To calm a Prince — My Lion King Forum

To calm a Prince

To calm a Prince

Postby ThePasta » February 15th, 2013, 1:40 am

Looking for Lions and Lionesses to join King Mozu's Pride, be aware of Prince Hefra's wrath it's up to him whether you are in or not as he is the future. Also Hefra needs a mate, 8-) and two lionesses are needing mates. So who will be the future Queen.

Rules:
Please No godmodding or Bunnying
Nothing that goes against MLK's rules
and please post this form and wait to be accepted

Name:
Personality:
Species:
Picture or Physical description:
Who do you want?

Here are the Bacjelor/Bachelorettes forms!

Name:Hefra
Personality: Irritated Easily, can be quite a jerk, loves to annoy people at times just to get a reaction.
Species:Lion
Picture or Physical description:Hefra has Light brown fur black mane which is not fully grown yet, Green-Gray eyes, very lithe lion. Shows more Outlander than Pridelander.

Name:Goza
Personality: Quiet and calm, not very adventurous and is quite the fraidy-cat. :zirainnocent:
Species:Lioness
Picture or Physical description: Light sandy blonde fur and orangey-brown eyes. Has a cuff of dark brown on her ear. More Pridelander than outlander.

Name:Meza
Personality: Adventurous and very excitable, curious and loves to explore.
Species:Lioness
Picture or Physical description: Dark brown fur, grey eyes, more Outlander then Pridelander.

After You are accepted please Post and I wil rp as the respective Lion/Lioness. :adored:
ThePasta
My own king

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Pasta, Matt,Matty
Pride Points: 1

Return to Lion King Roleplaying