[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The New Princess — My Lion King Forum

The New Princess

Re: The New Princess

Postby Symphonia Siri » August 30th, 2013, 2:39 am

Name: Aberash
Looks: Being a cheetah, her coat is not yellow like other cheetahs. Instead, it's dark grey. She has black spots and blue eyes. Her tear marks that goes to her eyes to both edges of her mouth is actually white instead of black.
Mate: N/A
Crush: She had one once, but he's dead now. (or so she thinks)
Cubs: None
Other: N/A
Symphonia Siri
Welcome to the light side,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

are you surpise we didn't lie about the cake? ;)

Nickname(s): Siri, Symphonia, Sym
Pride Points: 2

Postby Bloodspill » August 30th, 2013, 9:53 am

Gita looked at Adahi, thinking he begins to be annoying, Nyekundu probably had even worse opinion. Seemed like the lion won't leave them alone.
"You know, every new member of the pride should pass a little test..." she said, blinking to Nyekundu. "We'll go with you to one place...The Elephant Graveyard. You could be there once, but we'll guide you to more...unfamiliar part. Your task is to...uh...find a big, yellow lion's den...and...tell him...tell you're new in Kovu's pride and...greet him." Gita looked at Nyekundu; the lioness tried to stay serious, but if Adahi wasn't here, she'd probably laugh out this stupid idea.
"At least maybe he'll leave us alone for a while" thought Gita.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby RedKite » August 30th, 2013, 3:01 pm

Adahi grins and scampers off into the wilderne
ss/
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby ISimbaI » September 10th, 2014, 9:02 pm

((May I be Simba?))
ISimbaI

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Golden-Reily » March 17th, 2015, 5:40 am

Name :
Zimu ('Mad, Insane')
Looks :
Zimu has a rusty-brown coat, with a white-tinted underbelly, his nose being of a pridelander's, colored grey-brown. He also has grey eyes, with pale yellow-brown above eyeshade and a yellow-peach under eyeshade. Zimu has a grey-brown mane, with a Taka and Simba mixed tuft on top. He has toes the same color as his underbelly, and always has his claws sticking out of each fore-legs' toe. His build is slim, but muscular as well.
Mate :
Crush :
Cubs :
Other :
Golden-Reily
The Tiger Overlord

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Before you ask, I'm a woman.

Nickname(s): Reily, Mobayo, Ravine

Postby Kipekee » March 17th, 2015, 5:43 am

Omg, this roleplay was so long ago~
We can do a private roleplay instead?
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Golden-Reily » March 17th, 2015, 5:47 am

Oops, didn't see the last post date! Sorry 'bout that. And if it's 1 x 1, no thank you; sorry!
Golden-Reily
The Tiger Overlord

Before you ask, I'm a woman.

Nickname(s): Reily, Mobayo, Ravine

Postby Kipekee » March 17th, 2015, 5:48 am

That's okay :3 I literally forgot about this.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying