[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The New Princess — My Lion King Forum

The New Princess

Re: The New Princess

Postby Bloodspill » August 10th, 2013, 6:48 pm

"Cool..." muttered the brown lionesses with uncertain voice. The lions from Outlands, their enemies, now were a part of their herd. And of course, their friends. But she knew that other lions could live in the Outlands too and they didn't necessarily have good intentions. "You have any case or you wanted to visit someone? Could I help you...both?" she asked and looked first on Adahi, then on Kuafua.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby RedKite » August 10th, 2013, 6:54 pm

"No..." Adahi mutters, "I mean...What is a pretty lioness like you doin' wanderin' round here?"
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Bloodspill » August 10th, 2013, 6:58 pm

"Pfff..." snorted Gita, yet blushing. "I'm living there. Actually I have nothing to do."
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 10th, 2013, 6:59 pm

He puts his best grin on, "Well then..." He looks just as embaressed, "I...I...I.."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Bloodspill » August 10th, 2013, 7:09 pm

Sorry, I've been out for a while.

"I can show you the interesting places...if something over here could be interesting" she said. "I could present you to our king but I'm afraid he's busy. I could show you to my friends though".
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby Symphonia Siri » August 10th, 2013, 7:29 pm

"S-sorry, I didn't know." he said, getting hurt by what he said. He heard a female voice and then saw the brown lionness. He was about to answer her question, but then Adahi's tail got in his face. He quickly moved it away with his paw. Kuafua looked at Gita. "My mother and I were rouges that lived somewhere near here. She died not so long ago, though. So I'm been wondering around this place for awhile" he answered. "My name is Kuafua, by the way."
Symphonia Siri
Welcome to the light side,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

are you surpise we didn't lie about the cake? ;)

Nickname(s): Siri, Symphonia, Sym
Pride Points: 2

Postby Bloodspill » August 10th, 2013, 9:13 pm

"Alright..." replied Gita, smiling to the lion. "In general the Pridelands are open for everyone. But we you have to ask Kovu...Let's go. And you two, stop behaving like little cubs. No tail-fight, ok?" she looked at Adahi and stood up, ready to set off.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby Kipekee » August 10th, 2013, 11:03 pm

Nyekundu joined her friend Gita and looked at Kuafua. He knew their secret and the Princess would have to eliminate him.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Bloodspill » August 11th, 2013, 12:26 am

Adahi and Kuafua joined the pride. The first lion didn't say if he wants to stay for sure, the second was more open and seemed happy hearing Kovu's acceptance. But Gita noticed that the princess didn't like the new lions, at least Kuafua. She had nothing against them so she was shocked when she heard Nyekundu's plans.
"What?! You're going to kill him?" said Gita. A little too loud even though there was no one around, but she calmed down when her friend gave her annoyed gaze.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby Kipekee » August 11th, 2013, 1:25 am

"Kill him like I killed Maji? No, but I'll make him something I won't worry about." Nyekundu snorted. "I just want to be Queen."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying