[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Kiara's Choice:Leave Or Love? — My Lion King Forum

Kiara's Choice:Leave Or Love?

Re: Kiara's Choice:Leave Or Love?

Postby kovu42 » January 12th, 2009, 3:08 am

"If you say so," Kovu replied, hoping that Simba was right. It was really early to worry about running a whole kingdom, and Simba didn't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.
kovu42

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby serra20 » January 12th, 2009, 2:25 pm

OOC:Yeah,I can see.Although,Nala can wake up now.She is needed in RP.

Kiara laughed too."Yeah,we're way too young for this..."she said.

Outlands.Kohano just woke up.He stretched and walked out of the cave.He looked at reddish sun.He didn't liked this,cause there sun was different from Pride Lands.In Pride Lands sun was bright and yellow...Kohano loved sun,but not in the Outlands.He was dreaming about when he will become king of PrideLands.He knew that this will happen,cause Simba is old now,and Kovu can't take whole kingdom at age like that...
Kohano walked to the Pridelands.He walked,but hided in shadows,cause he didn't wanted Pridelanders to notice him here.He looked at Pride Rock.It looked so proud,and Kohano dreamed about when he will get that Pride Rock.But first he had to move Simba,Nala,Kiara and,of course,Kovu from his way...
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Panda-chan » January 16th, 2009, 11:16 pm

Finally Vitani decided to get up. A perfectly good day was going to waste with her just sitting there and staring at it. She got up, yawned, and ran toward the patch of grass she'd loved to play in as a kid.
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby serra20 » January 22nd, 2009, 4:04 pm

OOC:Sorry if I broke the rules with using rude or mean words,but Outlander has to be like that,right?

Kohano saw Vitani running around.He quickly stood in front of her."Hello,Outlander.Or maybe I have to call you Pridelander,Vitani?"he said and devilishy laughed."Get out now,or I'll kill you all!Say that to all of your stupid Simba's family!Bye!"he said and ran away,laughing.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Panda-chan » January 23rd, 2009, 9:49 pm

It took Vitani exactly two seconds to figure out what Kohano had just said to her. First she gasped, then she was confused, and then she growled viciously. She ran after Kohano and knocked him to the ground with a swipe of her paw.
"I'm giving you three seconds to take back what you just said, or I'll stuff it right down your throat!" she roared.
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby serra20 » January 24th, 2009, 3:47 pm

Kohano was surprised of that Vitani's attack,but didn't lost control."What do you think you can do?Kill me?Hah!Never!"he pushed Vitani back from him and pushed her to the tree."That's what you'll got if you'll be aggressive with me!"he said and devilishy laughed.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Panda-chan » January 25th, 2009, 4:14 am

Vitani did a clever back-flip and pushed him off. She snarled at him aggressively, but she didn't feel like fighting. Kohano had already ruined her day, and she didn't want to go home bruised all over.
"You're starting to really bug me, Kohano, and I'd like nothing better than to rip you to pieces right now. But I don't want to waste my time dealing with you on a day like this. I'm warning you though, if you say anything like that one more time, I'll make sure you pay dearly for it. Consider yourself lucky you're not already half dead."
And with that, she bounded off to the grassy patch and disappeared from view.
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby serra20 » January 25th, 2009, 5:19 pm

Kohano laughed really loudly."What do you think you can do to me?I am more braver and stronger than you!And,not I,but you and your,I mean,Simba's family will pay for exiling me and my family to Outlands!Remember that!!!"he shouted really loud and ran back to Outlands.

Kiara felt hungry."C'mon lionesses!"shouted then looked at Simba."Do we need to hunt now,dad?"
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Panda-chan » January 25th, 2009, 10:56 pm

Vitani ground her teeth together but said nothing. One day Kohano was going to pay dearly for what he had said. She'd make sure of it. In the mean time, she decided to never cross this path again. She'd have to take the long way around Pride Rock if she ever wanted to go to the grassy patch.
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Moka » January 25th, 2009, 11:43 pm

"I think now would be a good time. I'll come with. I feel hungry for some buffalo." Simba smiled and licked his lips.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying