[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Being Hunted (Dark Huntress & Malenga) — My Lion King Forum

Being Hunted (Dark Huntress & Malenga)

Being Hunted (Dark Huntress & Malenga)

Postby Malenga » April 12th, 2013, 11:07 pm

Dark Huntress' RP Characters:
Amunet
Nyota

Kafele
Changa

Malenga's RP Characters:
Lesedi
Madzimoyo
Jumoca
Zaige
Last edited by Malenga on May 6th, 2013, 6:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Malenga
Rina Bly Pauwau Malenga

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Cetshwayo x Malenga

Nickname(s): Rina, Malenga, Mally, Mal, Giraffe
Pride Points: 6

Re: Being Hunted (Dark Huntress & Malenga)

Postby Malenga » April 12th, 2013, 11:28 pm

Moyo dashed through the grasses, alerting the antelope and zebras of his appearance. Though it was not one to be feared, they still took the threat loudly and sent the call across the Plains, everyone running with him it seemed. Whilst they ran from him, he ran from his fate. A fate he might have changed now, and way back then when he first came to his new pride.

The lion stopped, huffing and puffing as he caught his breath. He wasn't used to all this running; he usually just lazed about and did nothing. Such as the way of a young lion. He was afraid to stop panting as he was afraid he would hear the sounds of pawsteps coming after him, or Amara's-- the lioness who raised him his whole life, but not to be mistaken for his mother-- voice whipping his thoughts around like a storm.

"If you don't get betrothed now, you'll run off as a bachelor and stay that way!" She would say. "Girls like boys like you as long as they keep their mouths shut." She advised. "Not everything in life is a joke!" She yelled.

"That's what you think old woman," Moyo growled to himself. "I'm laughing now, and you're not gonna stop me."

Then a noise was heard behind him.

"Ack! The old woman's gonna kill me!" the lion exclaimed, high tailing out of his resting place and onto his new destination. Although, he couldn't really call it that, could he? He had no where to really go. So, was it still called a destination? Fine, he was still on his journey. A journey he really had to go on if he expected to get away from the slithering eyes of his guardian; mentor; old woman.

Little did the lion know that it was not Amara who was coming to find him, but the other young adult male of the pride. It was none other than Jumoca. And as Jumo kept his head above the grass, he watched as the blonde lion ran for his last out of nine lives. Turquoise orbs watched as the young bachelor jogged off on his own, unknowing that it was another lion following him-- not a lioness.

"I swear, Moyo, if you didn't have me following you, you wouldn't have made it this far anyways," Jumoca grumbled to himself. He could have been hanging out with some beautiful lionesses, sunbathing and romancing. But no. Instead, Jumo was chasing after a young male who didn't know how to keep himself in check and out of trouble. Moyo didn't even know how to hunt! How was he supposed to live on his own? Dress up like a hyena and become one of them?

What would Lesedi, the princess, have to say about all this when she got wind?
Malenga
Rina Bly Pauwau Malenga

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Cetshwayo x Malenga

Postby Dark Huntress » April 13th, 2013, 1:10 am

Amunet paced nervously, a little worried about Moyo. She didn't love him not did she blame him for running away, but he was still her best friend and she was concerned, knowing Moyo wasn't the most adept at hunting and fighting. She stiffened as Changa padded up behind her. He came off as a jerk but he wasn't that bad.
"If I were Moyo, I wouldn't run away from you-if he gets caught we all know you are one of the best fighters."
Amunet winced. "I'm not mad at him," she stated flatly. He shrugged,"Maybe I'll get a chance-the king's probably dying to get you off of his paws." She gave him a dark look. "Keep talking like that and I'll run away-and bring my warring skills upon your rump, Changa." He shrugged and flounced away, his pride obviously a little down stricken.
Kafele leapt out of the way as herd of antelope charge him. He glared at it as it passed him and brushed the red dirt from his snowy coat. "Yeah! Next time I'll eat you!" He glared emerald daggers at them and shook his light grey mane. Is ears perked a little as voices sounded in the distance and he crouched low, creeping through the golden grass. He flinched as a stone turned under his foot.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Malenga » April 13th, 2013, 3:19 am

Jerking his head to the side, Moyo noticed the grass following his path. As the male gasped, he started to dart forward, panting harshly against the grass. He didn't want to go back to the pride; he knew he would never hear the end of it from everyone. But suddenly, his eyes were greeted with the sight of a lion.

"Ooof!" Moyo groaned, as he hit the ground. It wasn't a simple impact; he hit the lion hard. Not like he was trying to or anything, but it was just how he seemed to carry himself. He would have to look into changing that if he wanted to learn to hunt like a pro. Groaning to himself a few more times, Moyo picked himself up and looked at the male across from him. "You alright, man?" Moyo shook his blonde mane.

~*~

Lesedi just happened to be near when she heard that pompus Kafele talking to Amunet about one of her pride mates leaving. The princess rose her eyebrow and walked in closer, seeming to be unnoticed. Something she trained hard to do as a big cat. Once she learned over their shoulders that Moyo had left, she furrowed her brows.

"Madzimoyo's gone?" she asked abruptly in the middle of their conversation. She looked from Kafele to Amunet. "That idiot's gonna get himself killed!" Lesedi began to trudge forward before she looked around, her cheek fur following in quick pursuit, whipping her face as she paced it left and right. She then looked back at the two, obviously frustrated. "Do you know where Jumo went?"
Malenga
Rina Bly Pauwau Malenga

Cetshwayo x Malenga

Postby Dark Huntress » April 13th, 2013, 7:48 pm

(Btw, Changa was talking to Amunet, lol)
Amunet cringed: he probably was. "I don't know, I try not fraternitize with him," she said, referring to Juma,"His habits are skittle annoying for me." Changa scoffed here. "Should we go after Moyo?" He asked,"You know, so he doesn't get killed.
"He left for a reason," Amunet said quietly.
Kafele stepped away from the blonde lion, giving him a look. "Uh, yeah. You?" He stretched himself, revealing his large and intimidating size,"You know how to hit someone!"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Malenga » April 13th, 2013, 9:41 pm

Lesedi took a peek away from attempting to spot a blonde and red mane in the grasses and looked back at Amunet, raising her brow. "I would suggest you stop thinking so much about your betrothed, and more about the well being of your pride," she started to walk over to the lioness, fully aware that she was being perhaps a tad bit over the top, "because if you don't start looking out for others, others will turn their backs on you." Lesedi's crimson orbs glinted with frustration. Being princess meant doing and being so many things to and for others, so why couldn't they give her a little more help in return? "Now, Kafele, you and I will go look for Madzimoyo. And you, Amunet, will look for Jumo. Got a problem with that? Deal with it." With a huff, the lioness sped forward, looking over her shoulder to see if the male was following her.

~*~

Moyo started to laugh. "Well, maybe if you could take a hit, we wouldn't be in such a mess," the lion egged the other on, fully understanding the rogue might not be thinking so much about play as Moyo was. As Moyo was about to leap onto the other male for a wrestle, the appearance of Jumoca was made to the two.

Looking down at Moyo, Jumo raised his brow. "Really? You're going to start a fight with someone who you don't even know? You sure that's the brightest idea, blondie?"

"Jumo," Moyo raised his own brow and pushed his mouth to the side, obviously displeased with how his cub-like antics were earning him a cub treatment.

Jumoca looked away from the lion in front of him and turned his attention to the rogue. "Excuse him, please. There's a reason why he's blonde."

"Excuse me!" Moyo exclaimed. "You wish you were blonde like me, Jumo. Maybe then you--" Moyo started, but before he was able to finish his joke, Jumo turned himself around to look down at the male. "...nothing."
Malenga
Rina Bly Pauwau Malenga

Cetshwayo x Malenga

Postby Dark Huntress » April 14th, 2013, 2:48 am

(OOC: It's "Changa" with Amunet and Lesedi and "Kafele" is with Moyo and Jumo :D )

Amunet sighed; she wasn't worrying about exclusively Moyo, but he was the only one that was clearly in need of assistance to live in the wild. "Yes, Ma'am," she answered quietly and padded in the opposite direction, the flat savannah turning to golden plains as she crossed a small brook-the community water brook. She shook her light coat and continued forward-hoping the sun would warm her now-freezing body.
****££££****
Kafele would've laughed at the brown lion's comment of "why he's a blonde". "No," he said,"let's wrestle, blondie." He smirked inwardly, this shrimp was used to play and he was used to rough fights and fighting for his survival. "Or, if you'd rather not..." He trailed off then shrugged, fully expecting the big-talking blonde to take the bait.
"Do you mind?" He asked the other, obviously wiser lion.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Malenga » April 14th, 2013, 3:39 am

(OOC: My apologies! I'm terrible with names. xD)

Lesedi walked forward, through the grass and past the territory of her pride. She kept her ears flat against her head so that she wouldn't have to hear anything unless she desired, but could still feel Changa behind her. Good thing he listened to her this time; she was in no mood to pull him by his ear the entire way to Moyo. When she stopped those few times to lift her ears up and attempt to hear something, she didn't get much in the way of a clue. Not even her nose was giving her the right information she needed.

"Do you hear anything?" Lesedi asked Changa. She didn't look at him, however she did turn around and walk past him to see if there was any scent she missed. "Smell anything?" she asked again. Finally, she did look at him, her ears pressed back against her head. She looked annoyed. Rightfully so; she was annoyed that she had to be stressed out about finding Moyo and Jumo before her mother found out what was going on and took matters into her own paws. Malenga was quite the... well, she was short-tempered, much like Lesedi was. "If my mother finds out, she'll have Moyo's head for dinner." This image sent chills up Lesedi's spine, as she could already see it. No blood or anything, but more of just a picture of Moyo's severed head on a rock, conveniently placed in front of Malenga who was staring down at it like she was about to kill it again.

But of course, the queen wouldn't actually do it. Lesedi at least hoped...

~*~

Moyo's attention was instantly drawn back to the rogue, his sudden turn around resulting in his behind being up in the air, his tail whipping wildly around in the air in front of Jumo's face. "You're so on!"

As the blonde lion got into another romp, Jumo was less than pleased to have Moyo's tail in his face. And he soon enough found the right moment to catch Moyo's tail in his mouth, a loud roar coming from the younger lion in pain.

"What's the big idea?! My tail's sensitive," Moyo whined, licking his precious rear end like it was the part that was bit.

Jumo looked down at Moyo, turquoise eyes not exactly frustrated or annoyed, but with a louder message. He wanted to say that Lesedi would have been looking for him by now, but he didn't want to tip off the rogue who was in front of them. Who knew what this guy was really after? From his years of rogue life, Jumo knew what he was after when he was a bachelor, and this same male might want the same.

However, when his thoughts were shattered by the male asking a question, Jumo directed his stares to the male. And he was just lenient enough to allow it to happen. "Moyo needs to be taught a lesson anyways," Jumo replied. Sitting himself down, he nodded his head at the male, signaling it was alright to start on the blonde lion.
Malenga
Rina Bly Pauwau Malenga

Cetshwayo x Malenga

Postby Dark Huntress » April 14th, 2013, 6:07 pm

(That's cool =3 just wanted to discern them, lol)

Amunet sighed as she tramped along. The sun had warmed her and was now making her unbearably hot. Her tongue was lolling a little as she walked through the grass silently, knowing full well she was upwind and Jumo wouldn't hear or smell her until she was in position and knew where he was-of course, she had to find him first. She sighed at the thought. Moyo had a reason, even if it hurt to admit it: her, not exactly the marriage, but her. Jumo had no reason. Unless, she thought, he went after Moyo. The two were okay friends and it would make sense- Jumo was rather sensitive about that stuff.
She froze, however, as voices drifted back to her-Moyo's playful tone and Jumo's deeper one. She crept forward and frowned as a large white lion, in addition to her pride-mates, came into her view as she peered at them through the grass. They seemed to be preparing for a fight. "Men," she muttered inaudibly to herself.
****££££****
Kafele gave the brown lion a curt nod and stood a distance away from the blonde, dippy one. They circled eachother, Kafele giving him intimidating, emerald-eyed stares. He let his enemy pounce at him and sidestepped and tackled him in his exposed, tawny belly. He growled in his face then grinned and licked his paw to give him a wet noogie.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Malenga » April 15th, 2013, 4:08 am

Not getting a reply, Lesedi grew even more impatient with the incompetence of these lions in her pride. She didn't know how Malenga put up with them. However, she had an idea that it had something to do with Cetshwayo being so calm, so no doubt he played a large part in his mate's anger management. However, her father wasn't around so Lesedi was proving to be the most irritable princess around.

"Use your little brain, and answer me Changa," Lesedi growled. She looked the male in the eye, now fully capable of making him aware that she was getting angrier with each pressing second. She didn't know if it was anger, or if it was just stress.

~*~

"Aw, no! Not the--augh!" Moyo complained loudly, as he felt his personal space wetly invaded. "That's fowl play! What a rogue you are! So heartless! So fiendish! So--"

"So much better at being able to hold his own than you, Moyo," Jumo commented, cutting off the blonde lion's bantering.

Moyo looked from his opponent to his pride friend, his yellow hues looking into Jumo's turquoise ones. "Oh come on, Jumo. Where's your sense of play? Didn't you play as a cub?"

Taking a few more moments to look down at the defeated lion, Jumo looked away from him and out to the sky. Truthfully, he didn't know. He didn't remember who he was, so he was just making it up as he went along. Now Jumo could only think of himself as a ladies man; someone devoid of playing for fun, and only focused on playing for hearts. Hearts that he could so easily shatter and leave for someone else to pick up the pieces. Or... was that what he was before? He couldn't bring himself to remember, and he didn't even know if he wanted to remember. Every once in a while, Jumo could find himself in deja vu scenarios, but he was always questioning himself if it was because he did it when he was younger, or because he was unaware of what he did when he was an adult.

He then perked his ears and looked out to the grasses, noticing someone was there. The breathing didn't match the pace of the wind, so he knew someone was either spying on them, or coming to break up the party. However, the scent indicated that it was someone whom he already knew. And not having to fear them was even better.

"Don't hide from me, beautiful Amunet," Jumoca smiled, avoiding talking to Moyo as long as he had that question lingering in the air.
Malenga
Rina Bly Pauwau Malenga

Cetshwayo x Malenga

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying