[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tano - The Lion King 4 - Journey — My Lion King Forum

Tano - The Lion King 4 - Journey

Re: Tano - The Lion King 4 - Journey

Postby Kipekee » April 21st, 2013, 1:52 am

The princesses walked away laughing. Their father had a talk with Kovu.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Tano » April 21st, 2013, 1:57 am

"Who are you?" The grey lion asked. "My names Tano" Tano said, greedy. "My names Axel. Why are you, here, across the pridelands? Your in my pride, why are you in the Glow lands?" Tano worked up the nerve. "I ran away from my pride. Could I join yours?" Axel smirked. Staring over to his pride. "Maybe"

Axel:
http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/accou ... oad&step=3
Tano
Alex rules

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

No drools!

Nickname(s): Alex Obsessor Vitaly Obsessor Gia Obsessor
Pride Points: 1

Postby Kipekee » April 21st, 2013, 2:10 am

The father of the lionesses, Jabari, narrowed his eyes to slits. "I better not find them on my territory again..."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Tano » April 21st, 2013, 2:15 am

"Ill take care of it" Kovu argued. He searched for Trance and Tano. Trance was asleep. "Tano? Where are you?" Kovu searched everywhere. He couldn't find him. He told Kiara and the other lioness to leave to go find him.

Meanwhile....

"What do you mean maybe?" Tano asked Axel. "I mean that maybe King Hofu might not let you come"
Tano
Alex rules

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

No drools!

Postby Kipekee » April 21st, 2013, 2:21 am

Dante snuck over. "King Hofu, eh? You mean the king of those ghost lions?"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tano » April 21st, 2013, 2:23 am

"Who are you?" asked Axel. A red lion walked past them. "Hi"

(OMG UR HUSBAND OMG YOUR HUSBAND!!!!!)
Tano
Alex rules

No drools!

Postby Kipekee » April 21st, 2013, 2:27 am

(<3)

The red lion sneered and walked away. Dante gasped. "He's headed for the Lightlands!" Then she turned and smacked Axel. "Princess Dante, Heiress of the Debulands, now who the hell are YOU?"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tano » April 21st, 2013, 2:32 am

"AXEL!!!!!" 'crazy lady' Axel thought. Tano was ahead of them. He was talking to king Hofu.

(Gotta log off. bye)
Tano
Alex rules

No drools!

Postby Kipekee » April 21st, 2013, 2:33 am

(OMG WTF....
There was a spell that banished King Hofu and his subjects for 6,000 years. And that's the 5,999th year, so a year later HELL BREAKS LOOSE :3)

Dante growled, but let him go.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tano » April 21st, 2013, 2:45 am

"Whats your problem?" Axel asked, slightly annoyed. "Your name, is Dante? That's...pretty..." The red lion said. "My names Knuckles. Nice to meet you all" Axel stared at Knuckles like he was crazy.
Tano
Alex rules

No drools!

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying