[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Revenge - Shadowfax and Tsuki [Private] — My Lion King Forum

Revenge - Shadowfax and Tsuki [Private]

Re: Revenge - Shadowfax and Tsuki [Private]

Postby Shadowfax » October 11th, 2013, 10:13 pm

"He's out of his comfort zone in here" Nova observed as Zuberi began to climb up into the trees.

She could sense the cheetah's nerves and that put her on edge. Out in the Savannah, Zuberi had been full of confidence, where as out here he was as nervous as a newborn kitten. She sighed and swished her tail with annoyance. They had to move soon so she couldn't rest for long. If they could find a well lit area of the jungle then she could probably help calm Zuberi's nerves.

"Vex, can you scout ahead and see if there are any caves of lighter areas nearby? If you see any leopards though.."

"I know. Run. I'll be back soon" Vex said with a nod of her head before departing.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Tsuki » October 12th, 2013, 8:09 pm

Zuberi looked around him, trying to familiarize himself with the area. It was so different. Who knew what could be out there. And who knew if Vex and Nova were planning on killing him.

"Well, least they wouldn't be able to get me up here." he thought.

He looked down at the two big cats and watched as Vex left. He frowned slightly. Where was she off to? Was she off to get help? Or did Nova want to kill him all by herself for giving him the wound in his ear. He hissed slightly and lay down on the branch, ready to spring at any moment and not taking his eyes off Nova.
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » October 15th, 2013, 10:46 am

Nova watched her daughter depart and heaved a low sigh. Memories came flooding back to her. She hadn't been in the jungle since the 'incident' and had vowed not to come back in here and yet, here she was. What had she gotten herself into?

Slowly, she raised her head to look at Zuberi. His sharp gaze locked with her eyes and she blinked a few times with confusion. Why was he looking at her so intently.

"What's your problem?" She called up to the cheetah in the tree.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » October 16th, 2013, 5:15 pm

Zuberi frowned at Nova and shifted slightly so he could have a better view of her to make sure she didn't try anything.

"Why are we here Nova? Why did you bring me here?"

He hissed in annoyance and continued to stare at Nova, making sure she didn't catch him off guard

(I'm so sorry I'm brain dead.)
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » October 17th, 2013, 6:24 pm

Nova rolled her eyes. This jungle sure was making Zuberi on edge and his hiss annoyed her somewhat.

"You know why we are in here. Partly, to avoid getting ourselves shot by those damned humans. And second, to see if we can gather anyone willing to rebel against the pridelands."

Her gaze hardened now.

"What's your problem?" She growled back.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » October 18th, 2013, 1:07 pm

Zuberi shifted his paws on the branch. It was true that they had had to escape the poachers. And at first he didn't mind the idea of the jungle. He didn't even know what one was. He had always been concerned about his hunting abilities in the jungle but now he was in it, he wanted to get out. And fast. He wasn't sure that Nova was telling the truth either. He frowned slightly.

"You bring me to an unfamiliar place where I am out of my element. How do I know you aren't planning an attack?"

He continued to stare at Nova, watching her every move. He was not willing to come down and face her until he was certain that it was safe to do so.
Tsuki

Postby Shadowfax » October 19th, 2013, 6:24 pm

"Believe me cheetah, if I had planned to kill you, you'd be dead already. Your corpse would be back by the watering hole where we met" Nova shot back, starting to get increasingly irritated by Zuberi's sudden spuspicious behavior.

Vex had been wandering through the jungle in search of caves like her mother had asked her. There was nothing she had found as of yet, but the scent of water was up ahead so Vex made for that. Perhaps it was that cave they found the night before-

Vex suddenly shook her head as if shaking away a thought. No. She would not think of that now.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » October 20th, 2013, 7:24 pm

Zuberi frowned then laughed at her. The look of fear and hatred disappeared from his face. He was actually amused.

"Yeh right! You couldn't have caught a turtle in the state you were in when we first met. You were lucky with those Hyenas. They are dumb."

He stopped laughing and stared at her, his eyes lingering on her ear. He shifted slightly and looked away slightly, trying to avoid the awakward conversation.
Tsuki

Postby Shadowfax » October 24th, 2013, 10:42 pm

Nova growled more audio-ably now. Why was Zuberi acting up like this? What had she done!?

"Will you stop acting like a spoilt cub and come down here. We can't stay here long and for your information.. Leopards like to climb trees so you better keep your wits about you" Nova called.

"Oh, there are more than leopards in these trees" Came a voice from the shadows of the tree opposite the one Zuberi was in. All that could be seen was a pair of eyes the color of ice.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » October 31st, 2013, 2:01 pm

Zuberi felt a cold shiver run down his spine as he turned to look at the pair of ice blue eyes staring back at him. He felt like he had just lost one of his nine lifes and gave a mew of surprise. Without thinking he ran down the tree and stood next to Nova, completely forgetting their previous arguement. The fur on the back of his back stood on end and arched his back, hissing a threat at this unknown creature. He didn't know what lived in these jungles but he knew that anything could be a potential threat. But he also knew that he was better off by sticking with Nova. Two were better than one, even if he did think Nova may attempt to attack him in here.

"Show yourself" he hissed loudly
Tsuki

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying