[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Minery Shadow Clan RP- Prologue — My Lion King Forum

Minery Shadow Clan RP- Prologue

Minery Shadow Clan RP- Prologue

Postby Marz » July 30th, 2013, 10:16 pm

The beginning of a new clan:
There was no prey in the east side of Nevana, the abandoned sanctuary for an endangered species called Minery.The humans left Nevana because they couldn't afford to keep the sanctuary.The Minery's were left there, forgotten. Luckily, a brave Minery called Aden used his strength to break the fence. The Minery's were free, but the had forgotten how to hunt for their own. One by one, the Minery's started dying. Many of the Minery's though, just disappeared. Their bodies were never found. The fact is, they settled to a nearby island untouched by humans. The island was later known as Axiria. Prey was plentiful, the cubs were safe from other threatening predators. The species thrived well. But about 50 years later, the Minery's found a power. They mastered their powers quickly. After about 10 years later, Minery's started to do magic duels. Some of them mastered more than three elements of magic!
But, the Minery's started fighting for another cat's, magic. Soon, the island was split into different groups.Every group had one element of magic to keep the species in a balance.The cats then came all together to form one clan divided into groups.The clan was called, Minery Shadow Clan.
Marz
We become what we think about

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Nickname(s): Marcy, Marmar
Pride Points: 2

Re: Minery Shadow Clan RP- Prologue

Postby Kipekee » July 30th, 2013, 10:49 pm

BELLATRIX

“I can hear the heavens, but I still hear the fights calling out my name.”
Katy Perry “Who Am I Living For”

Waking up from her slumber, the red and pink cheetess yawned and stretched, blinking open her baby blue optics. She flicked off the flowing shadows dancing at her paws and put the cross on her golden necklace in front of her neck. Bella looked into her pool and quietly gasped [so she didn't disturb her denmates]. She looked absolutely NOTHING like the every-day Bella. She fixed her hair to cover her eye and uncurled her long tail and padded out to see the sunrise; and that she had to wake up Avery. AGAIN.
‘Dangit Avery. You have a bad habit of oversleeping lately.’ The head medic thought with a growl, stomping to her older sister's den.
“Avery! Get up! You should be up by now, y'know.”
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby snowflake754 » July 31st, 2013, 12:44 am

Minery Shadow Clan RP-Prologue: Crowface

Upon discovery of the new power that resides within him, the young cub Crowface trained with his Minery Cheetah mother Sonyei. She explained to him that his power was indeed not a curse, but a power that will allow him to forge his own path and have great potential. She trained and raised Crowface into adulthood and believed he was ready to show the world of his ethereal powers: poison, fear, and shadow. His hateful father, Hidari insisted that Sonyei should not continue to train him with such a power that he thought was evil and sinful. Crowface refused to listen to his father, blaming him responsible for getting his mother pregnant and abandoning him and her; raising Crowface by herself. As a result, Hidari took action and killed his mother and critically injured Crowface himself. "you will rue this day, Crowface" Hidari said. Crowface looked at his father one last time before he passed out. Hidari was never to be seen again. Upon awakening, he met a bystander; another Minery Cheetah like him. Her name was Avery and she ran to his aid. She told him that she was the leader of a clan called the Minery Shadow Clan. Seeing that Crowface was very skilled at mastering his powers she made him the deputy. With his new position, Crowface was dedicated to protecting others of the clan and seeking revenge on his hatred father Hidari. "I will find and kill you if its the last thing i do, father" Crowface murmured.
snowflake754

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Snow
Pride Points: 0

Postby Marz » July 31st, 2013, 1:53 am

"Wait five more minutes,'' Avery said turning to the opposite direction from where Bella was standing. Avery kept her eyes open, to hear what will Bellatrix say. Bellatrix's eyes were very dark blue, almost black.Avery giggled silently. Avery turned her sleeply body murmuring," Look who woke up on the wrong side of of the moss bed!'' Avery laughed loudly making the birds near her flower-filled den fly away. Avery got up quickly and lead Bella out the den.
Marz

Postby Kipekee » July 31st, 2013, 2:14 am

BELLATRIX

“Shut up.” The medic playfully growled, and almost nipped at her sister's tail. Almost.
“Avery. Stop. I need to tell you something.”

[sorry, had to eat dinner xp]
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » July 31st, 2013, 2:23 am

"What, grinch," Avery said laughing. Avery looked around the lighted camp, watching all the cubs sleeping.
Marz

Postby Kipekee » July 31st, 2013, 2:53 am

BELLATRIX

“It's about the Medics.” Bellatrix said in a serious voice, narrowing her blue eyes at her sister. Shifting a pink paw, her tail tip shot in the air. Really high, of course, as it was straight.
“I need permission to hold a meeting. I'm going to pick an apprentice tomorrow.”
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » July 31st, 2013, 3:28 am

"Not without me you can't hold a meeting of course." Avery said as she looked at her sister's tail. "But who do you have in mind for an apprentice? Most of the cubs can't even talk yet." Avery walked forward to the clearing "Besides, we have already two medicine cats." Avery said looking back at Bellatrix's deep blue eyes.
Marz

Postby Kipekee » July 31st, 2013, 11:10 pm

BELLATRIX

“Yeah, but zero apprentices.” Bellatrix answered, looking away from her sister. ‘She doesn’t know how much I HATE when she stares at me like that. She just wants too...’ Stopping herself before she said that one p word in her head, Bella dropped her tail. Blinking her blue eyes, she looked back at Avery.
“I’m going to promote Flower, Black Coal’s cub; lately she has been hanging around watching us. Therefor, I want to test her knowledge.”
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » August 1st, 2013, 2:12 am

"Whateves sis," Avery said looking towards Flower. "You should go tell Black Coal," she said looking back at Bella's blue eyes. "Are you even sure about this, like I said, they can't even say a word, or at least I don't think so." Avery walked towards the cubs. They were all sleeping in one spot all together. "Hehe, their so cute, I think they will make fine warriors someday," Avery said smiling embarrassingly at her sister.
Marz

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying