[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Gathering Tragedies [Tsuki 1x1 unikels] — My Lion King Forum

Gathering Tragedies [Tsuki 1x1 unikels]

Re: Gathering Tragedies [Tsuki 1x1 unikels]

Postby Kipekee » August 22nd, 2013, 10:57 pm

[Yep]

Nightkit shook his head. "I don't like playing." The black tom hissed. There was red around his eyes and he had strange bangs.

Sandkit looked up and ran over to Cinderheart. "What's an apprentice? I want to be an apprentice!"

Whitewing purred. "When you train to be a warrior for six moons, you're an apprentice."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Tsuki » August 22nd, 2013, 11:28 pm

(Yep as in they are all siblings?)
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Kipekee » August 23rd, 2013, 12:52 am

[Yes]
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Tsuki » August 23rd, 2013, 1:42 pm

(Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Ok :). I thought it was just Sand and Poppy. Heh)

Poppykit mewed in excitement.

"I want to be an apprentice now!"

She crouched down and pounced on Nightkit. Nightkit hissed in annoyance and pushed her off.

"Who'd want to be an apprentice? It sounds like hard work." he muttered under his breath.

Cinderheart glanced over at Whitewing who looked at her, her ears twitching in surprise. Cinderheart turned back to Nightkit.

"Yes. It is hard work but all members have to support each other and help the Clan survive."

"Bah!" Nightkit turned his back on Cinderheart and sat in the corner, muttering to himself. Whitewing looked at Cinderheart apologetically.
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » August 23rd, 2013, 11:22 pm

Sandkit frowned. "I wanna be Jayfeather's apprentice! He doesn't fight. I don't wanna fight."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tsuki » August 24th, 2013, 8:57 pm

Cinderheart smiled.

"Briarlight helps Jayfeather with his chores. As does Brightheart. And of course there is always Leafpool. It is up to him whether he wants to take on an apprentice or not. But you may have to start training to be a warrior before you become a medicine cat apprentice."

Nightkit continued to mutter under his breath. Whitewing sighed before looking over at her kits.

"Why don't you go outside and play for a while?"

Poppykit's eyes lit up.

"You mean, outside the nusery?"

Whitewing nodded.

"Yes. But don't go too far and don't get in any Warriors way."

Poppykit bounded over to Sandkit and batted one of her ears gently.

"Tag. You can be the Fox now."

She giggled and ran out the nusery enterance.

(Quick Q, how many books have you read? Just curious as there seems to be some important pointers. I forgot Briarlight was Jayfeathers apprentice. Sorry just a few things that are worth mentioning. Sorry just a few things I've realised. )
Tsuki

Postby Kipekee » August 28th, 2013, 2:24 am

[All of Omen of the Stars]

Sandkit wandered to Jayfeather's den and helped him with his things.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tsuki » August 28th, 2013, 1:38 pm

(Yeh I'm just not sure that's all.)

Poppykit frowned as Sandkit wandered over to see Jayfeather. Cinderheart had been right. Jayfeather seemed to have a lot of wannabe medicine cats and would probably be annoyed by everyone wanting to help him. She had heard that he could get rather cranky. Poppykit turned to Nightkit.

"Want to play tag?"

Nightkit frowned.

"Tag is for kits."

"We are kits Mousebrain!" she nudged his side and ran off.
--------------------------
Jayfeather was busy sorting through his herbs with Briarlight as Sandkit entered.

"Why is a kit in here?"
Tsuki

Postby Kipekee » August 28th, 2013, 9:04 pm

Sandkit smiled at him. "I wanna help! Fighting is boring." She chimed, looking up at the blind tom.

Jayfeather stretched and yawned, then tried to calculate where the kit was. "I eventually learned that. I'll teach you what burdock does. Come over here."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tsuki » August 30th, 2013, 1:11 pm

Poppykit frowned as Nightkit just sat there not wanting to play. And her other sister had gone off and left her. What was she to do with no siblings to interact with? She sighed and started tearing up the grass under her paws.
Tsuki

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying