[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Beginning [Zoketi <33] — My Lion King Forum

The Beginning [Zoketi <33]

The Beginning [Zoketi <33]

Postby Kipekee » September 11th, 2013, 1:54 am

[eeeeeeeeeeeeeee we're finally doing this <3]

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

The sun was just going up, and a scream sounded from inside the brown rock cave. A dark brown male lion trotted into the den, blinking his green eyes. One of them had a scar. His mane was darker then his pelt. It was none other, then Kovu. Inside, a creamy colored lioness with blue eyes was birthing his cubs. One of them was already out. “H-her name is Pwani...” The mother, Ufucwe, stuttered. Kovu lay down beside his forbidden mate, nudging her cheek, and then looked down at the cub. Pwani. Her fur was between Kovu and Ufucwe's, a light brown, with beige underfur. Suddenly, Ufucwe let out another scream, and a white cub was born. Kovu licked it clean, because Ufucwe couldn't. “Thelegi.” Kovu purred, and put Thelegi beside Pwani. With another convulse, Ufucwe put her head down and sighed. There was still at least one more cub left in the litter. Wait. No. There were four. You can predict what happens next.

A long time later, there were four cubs spread out on the four. A Pwani look a like, a Thelegi look a like, a Ufucwe look a like, and a Kovu look a like. They were all dead. But Ufucwe was dead since after she put her head down. Kovu had delivered the cubs without knowing it. But now he was beside his secret mate, choking and crying. Pwani opened her olive-hazel colored eyes and stared up at her father. That made a lightbulb go off. He had to bring the cubs to Priderock. He'd claim that he and a rogue discussed they'd pass their genes around and chose certain lionesses. Even Ahadi had done this. All kings did, and that's probably how Nala was born. He picked up Pwani and Thelegi and put them on his back and journeyed to Priderock.

There he was greeted by Kiara, who was pregnant herself.

“So...I decided that I'd go 'fill the genepool' and so I met up with a rogue named Ufucwe. I took these cubs. Their names are Pwani and Thelegi.” Kovu explained.

“Oh Kovu. You're just starting a family already because you don't want to wait.” Kiara purred.

“Um...yeah.”

“Ah! So you finally did the kingly thing.” Rafiki said, checking over the cubs. “Good job. Which one was born first?”
“Pwani. The girl.”
“Then if Kiara agrees, she could be your heir!”
Kiara looked for a moment like she was deciding, then she nodded. “I'll talk it over with him. Thanks Rafiki.”

The baboon took off for his tree.
Kovu sighed with relief. Kiara would take these cubs as her own...
Right?
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: The Beginning [Zoketi <33]

Postby Zoketi » September 12th, 2013, 2:56 am

Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Kipekee » September 12th, 2013, 10:43 pm

“Kovu's. It's just the gene thing...no idea who the mother is.” Kiara answered, smiling at Rudufu. “But I guess they're the big siblings of the heir. A good thing to have backup, right? Incase the cub dies...”

Kovu awkwardly turned around and looked at Kahawia, and walked down Priderock to help her. “Are you alright, Kahawia?” He asked kindly. He lifted the log up with his shoulder, throwing it to the side. “It's not hard to do that.”
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » September 13th, 2013, 4:27 am

Rudufu frowned and flicked her long thin tail. "I suppose." she muttered. Her sister smiled slightly and moved in front of Rudufu with a slight roll of her eyes.

"They're very cute." Pacha meowed, gazing at the two cubs. She was the politer and more friendly of the two siblings.

--

Kahawia snarled to herself. Of course the King had to find her, of all lions. She let out a sharp yowl as he moved the log, and her paw tore free of the bark, taking some shreds of wood with it. She peered at the hole in the side of the log where her leg had been inside of. "Thanks." she mewed grudgingly to Kovu, glaring at him before sitting down and giving her paw a few licks. Above her wrist it was rather torn up and some of the fur had been ripped, but the skin hadn't broken.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » September 13th, 2013, 10:36 pm

“You may want to see Rafiki for that. Just some advice.” Kovu said before walking off. Why does that always happen to cubs? The king wondered as he walked back to Priderock. He passed an impala herd, whom took off at the sight of a lion walking around. He shook his head and laughed, padding up Priderock.

“Aren't they?” Kiara purred, shifting her gaze to Pacha. “I guess I should nurse them in a little bit. We'll never know who the mother is...”
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » September 14th, 2013, 4:45 am

Kahawia just grunted a reply, not bothering to lift her head to watch him leave. The young female exhaled softly as soon as he was beyond hearing range and let herself lay down, extending her legs and resting her head on the cool ground. A breeze played around her ear and she yawned widely, feeling content and sleepy.

"You're lucky he doesn't mind your rudeness." A jibing voice disturbed her rest and she lifted her head abruptly, eyes narrowing as she spotted the speaker. Mwiba, a scornful lion with a near-black pelt and blue-green eyes. He was young and his mane was not quite done growing, although it completely covered his neck now. Kahawia had heard many a story of his antics--apparently he had been quite the troublemaker. However, he had a sadistic, roguish attitude and she knew that he was more serious than some of the youngsters. Of course, he'd mellowed as he'd aged, but his sarcasm had never left.

Kahawia crossed her paws. "Do you want something?" she snapped. The feelings of peace had vanished at his approach, and she was cranky again.

The young lion sniffed. "No. I just happened to be passing, and thought I'd greet you." he smirked slightly, and the brown preteen quivered with anger.

"How thoughtful." she growled, digging claws into the soil.

"I'd best be getting back, now. It was my pleasure, Kaha." Mwiba turned past her with a swish of his tail and began to saunter away. He paused and glanced back to add, "Be careful around logs, dear."

Kahawia began to shred the grass beneath her paws.

--

Pacha blinked happily. "I guess we won't." she gave a little shrug of her shoulders. "Will you make one of them the heir, or are you going to let your own cub take that part?" she asked curiously. Rudufu watched in silence, shifting her paws slightly. She and her sister had planned to go hunting in a little while and an early start would be nice. They were part of the main hunting party, of course, but sometimes they went on little trips by themselves.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » September 14th, 2013, 10:27 pm

“Well, that depends.” Kiara said as she dipped her head to her passing mate, who simply just walked into the den. “If my cub is weaker, then Pwani could be heir...but we won't know until it's born, right?”
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » September 15th, 2013, 4:32 am

"I suppose not." Pacha agreed. She glanced to her impatient littermate, then back to Kiara. "Well, I'll be off. Some antelope to chase." she flicked her tail and inclined her head towards the Queen before padding past and down the slope of Pride Rock, Rudufu just behind her.

--

Mwiba trotted through the last patch of grass before reaching the stony path. His mane swished in the breeze. Gazing upwards, he began the incline. He passed the twin lionesses, Pacha and Rudufu, and noticed the Queen on the ledge as well. Dipping his head, he entered the den.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » September 17th, 2013, 12:46 am

“Later.” Kiara said before watching Mwiba going into the den. She walked in with him and then looked at Kovu.

“Kovu?” She whispered, laying down next to the obviously freaking out King. “What's the matter? I'm going to feed Pwani and Thelegi in a little bit.”

[derpiest post ever D:]
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » September 17th, 2013, 4:04 am

[mmm derpy posts :awesumface:
doesn't know who to interact with *flails*]

A slim, light colored lioness with grey-brown fur and deep blue eyes lifted her head as the Queen entered the den. She had a pale dash on her forehead, and her name was Nyota. In her front arms lay a three-week-old cub, named Jioni. She watched curiously the two cubs next to Kiara, unfamiliar and obviously just recently born. She didn't dare interfere with the King and Queen's conversation, though. Nyota lowered her head and closed her eyes, feeling her cub's steady breathing beneath her chin.

--

Mwiba sat down near the front of the den, a ways away from the others who were currently inside. His striking gaze rested on the royals for a moment, then flicked away.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying