[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tigerstar's Takeover[Unikels and Hazel999] — My Lion King Forum

Tigerstar's Takeover[Unikels and Hazel999]

Tigerstar's Takeover[Unikels and Hazel999]

Postby Marz » September 13th, 2013, 2:10 am

Based on the book series by Erin Hunter, Warriors.
Marz
We become what we think about

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Nickname(s): Marcy, Marmar
Pride Points: 2

Re: Tigerstar's Takeover[Unikels and Hazel999]

Postby Kipekee » September 13th, 2013, 2:15 am

Thrushpaw groomed herself.

[Nothing to reply to lol]
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Marz » September 14th, 2013, 12:35 am

Spottedleaf padded out of her den yawning."Hello, Thrushpaw. Nice to see you!" She purred warmly. She started grooming herself, then she went to the pile of food to have her breakfast. The sun was just above the horizon, it was a perfect time to eat before all the warriors and cats came to eat. Spottedleaf became a warrior now, the medicine cat spot was already taken, but she still loves to care for the kits. "Hmm, beautiful morning, isn't it Thrush? Very warm but very humid at the time time!" She purred softly.
Marz

Postby Kipekee » September 14th, 2013, 1:24 am

Thrushpaw nodded. "Good times are right now, Spotted. Tigerstar is an O-K leader, actually...he just needs to calm down a bit." She commented, then looked at Hawkfrost. He has really pretty eyes...
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » September 14th, 2013, 2:12 am

"Haha, do you think what I'm thinking? I think that you like Hawkfrost!" Spottedleaf purred going around Thrushpaw.
Marz

Postby Kipekee » September 15th, 2013, 1:25 am

Thrushpaw blushed a bit, and pinned her ears back. "K-kinda..."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » September 15th, 2013, 2:22 am

"Haha, I knew it! You've always gave googly eyes at Hawkfrost! But don't worry, you're secret is safe with me." Spottedleaf winked and her mouth came close to Thrushpaw's ear. "Do you know who I like? I like, Ravenclaw(Ravenpaw). He's a rogue but he has these huge purple eyes! His fur is soft with the color black, he's lovely. I talk to him secretly. Can you keep that secret too?" Spottedleaf whispered. She sat down with a puzzled sarcastic questioned look. She gave a smile, waiting for Thrushpaw's reply.
Marz

Postby Kipekee » September 17th, 2013, 12:43 am

The white she-cat nodded. "Of course." She purred to her [cousin or big sister?]. She then looked up as Tigerstar started to speak.

"I am making some betrothals and I'm going to announce a new deputy." The dark tabby growled. "Thrushpaw, you're betrothed to Hawkfrost."
Thrushpaw almost fainted.
"blahblahblahblah"
Thrushpaw tried not to gasp when Hawkfrost looked at her.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » September 17th, 2013, 9:04 pm

"Ohh, c'mon, go tell him that you like him!" Spottedleaf purred. Spottedleaf watched Thrushpaw. She turned her head left, and saw this beautiful white colored cat with yellow eyes approach her. "Hello, I'm Whitepaw(Whitestorm as an apprentice)! What's your name ma'lady?" He purred bowing his head slightly."Oh, umm, h-hi! I'm Sp-Spottedleaf. Are you new h-here?" Spottedleaf purred nervously. "What a beautiful name. I'm becoming a warrior tommorrow! Tigerstar told me! And I'm not new here. I just don't get seen often." Whitepaw said lowering his head."Nice! You are a nice cat."Spottedleaf murmured. She was blushing slightly.
Marz

Postby Kipekee » September 17th, 2013, 11:21 pm

Thrushpaw padded toward Hawkfrost, and she saw him smile. "So you're Thrushpaw?" "U-um...yeah." "Well then, I guess we should go hunting together."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying