[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tigerstar's Takeover[Unikels and Hazel999] — My Lion King Forum

Tigerstar's Takeover[Unikels and Hazel999]

Re: Tigerstar's Takeover[Unikels and Hazel999]

Postby Marz » September 17th, 2013, 11:49 pm

Spottedleaf gazed back at Thrushpaw with a smile. "So, Whitepaw, want to hang out at moonhigh when every cat is asleep?" She purred. "Sure! But I might be all drowsy and sleepy!" Whitepaw whispered.
Marz
We become what we think about

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Nickname(s): Marcy, Marmar
Pride Points: 2

Postby Kipekee » September 18th, 2013, 11:57 pm

Thrushpaw and Hawkfrost laughed, then left the meeting. And that's how Squirrelkit, Coalkit and Mudkit were created.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Marz » September 19th, 2013, 10:05 pm

"Aw, man, that was your chance Thrush!" Spottedleaf thought. "Spootedleaf, will you like to be my............. guest at my family's dinner?" Whitepaw murmured. He blushed while he spoke. "Oh Whitepaw, just call me Leaf! It's way shorter! And of course I'll love to go with you to your family's dinner!" Spottedleaf purred with a loving smile. "Great! It's tomorrow right when the sun sets in the horizon."Whitepaw purred.
Marz
We become what we think about

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Nickname(s): Marcy, Marmar
Pride Points: 2

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying