[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Rogues [Shadowfax and Baya] — My Lion King Forum

Rogues [Shadowfax and Baya]

Rogues [Shadowfax and Baya]

Postby Shadowfax » October 6th, 2013, 7:32 pm

Nova was starting to feel the exhaustion. For two solid hours she had run with the world on her tail. The young lioness couldn't bare the thought of them catching her, so she ran.. And ran. Pushed herself beyond her limits. Pushed her muscles as much as she could until at last they all finally seized up and she could run no more.

Nova hit the floor with such force she even yelped with the shock and pain. The dust around her began to scatter around the fallen lioness and the sun beat down on her worn out body as she lay in the Savannah tired and vulnerable.

When a few minutes had passed, the young lioness lifted her head and looked up into the Savannah. She was in lands unknown to her now and that itself made her feel weary and afraid. With great effort, she pushed herself to her paws and began to walk once again.

"Can't rest.. Can't let them find me... Won't let them find me.." She chanted with every few steps.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: Rogues [Shadowfax and Baya]

Postby Baya » October 7th, 2013, 9:41 pm

(OOT: I'm gone, don't want my work to be on this site.)
Last edited by Baya on October 20th, 2013, 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Shadowfax » October 8th, 2013, 3:41 pm

An hour or so past and Nova had stopped to rest for a while so that she could regain some of the feeling back in her legs. Once she was fit enough, the young lioness began to head out. She was so tired and lost in thought she didn't even notice an approaching male that she walked straight into. At his words, Nova automatically retracted her claws and allowed a low growl to escape her throat. As the male began to circle her, she followed him with her bright green eyes, making sure to watch his footwork carefully. Though she then noticed the state of his battered body.. This male had clearly been in many a battle before and just saw her as another opponent.

Nova smirked at that thought. She was a fairly skilled fighter herself and wasn't going to go down easy.

"This is one fight you won't win" Nova threatened, launching forward with a clawed paw, aiming for Baya's face.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Baya » October 8th, 2013, 4:53 pm

Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » October 8th, 2013, 9:49 pm

OT: Sneaky sneak. Sorry to interupt but may I join too? If it's a problem don't worry :)
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Baya » October 8th, 2013, 10:32 pm

(Tsuki you will hear no arguments from my part <3 Up to shadow :D )
Baya

Postby Shadowfax » October 8th, 2013, 11:20 pm

Nova was surprised that this rogue let her just hit him like that. She felt her claws collide with his cheek and then saw the blood flow. She smirked, but soon felt him pushing against her head with his own. She pushed back with all the strength she could muster. Baya then lashed out at her and gave her a fresh cut on her shoulder which she winced at, but wasn't going to back down because of a little scratch. Again, she smirked and began to circle him again.

"No, I am not from around here and that's my buisiness" She growled, digging her fangs into Baya's back.

She felt her mouth fill up with blood and clung on to his back with all the strength she had in her jaw.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Baya » October 9th, 2013, 9:31 pm

Baya

Postby Shadowfax » October 10th, 2013, 8:06 pm

Nova winced as she felt herself collide with the floor and under Baya's weight she felt the wind knocked out of her lungs. He was heavier than herself and being thrown into the floor with that force had nearly caused her to be knocked unconscious. She fought it though and when she was pinned down in the earth, she caught her breath as quickly as she could.

"Stop it.. You.. You're tickling me" Nova said stubbornly as Baya pushed her into the ground.

"I have no regrets.. And I won't let you win this!" She roared, leaping up off the floor with all the strength she had left in her.

She managed to make Baya lose his balance slightly. Seeing this, Nova ran full pelt towards the male and headbutted him. Pain shot through her own head as they collided. The pain actually momentarily made her lose her sight, so she never saw if Baya fell.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Return to Lion King Roleplaying