[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Icea's True Side — My Lion King Forum

Icea's True Side

Icea's True Side

Postby Marz » October 24th, 2013, 10:29 pm

Will Icea be the next villain in the Minery Shadow Clan rp? Who knows.......
Marz
We become what we think about

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Nickname(s): Marcy, Marmar
Pride Points: 2

Re: Icea's True Side

Postby Kipekee » October 24th, 2013, 10:37 pm

Bellatrix yawned and rolled over to the side, and looked to her mate. For the past few nights, the two had been sleeping together. Her son Paw moved to the apprentice's den. He reminded her of Nuka so much...she was so devastated when she became a widow. Then Milo came along and helped her put her life back together.
Sneeking out of her nest, the medic dashed over to Avery's den and tried to shake her awake. "Aaaaaaveryyyyy...wake up lazy bum!"

Alex meanwhile was sorting out his mistakes. What had attracted him to the catnip? Avira didn't care much about Icea, so he had to do all the parenting. Then she was complaining about her half-cousin Paw, who was a much larger cub due to being half lion. The red and black Minery felt so bad...he made such a bad name for himself already.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Marz » October 24th, 2013, 10:41 pm

"W-what?" Avery groaned looking at Bellatrix's rage face. Noah had already gone to patrol and take care of the land trades throughout the very small island. Kali was asleep right next to Avery. "Jeez, why so early? What do I have to do?" Avery groaned again.
Marz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » October 24th, 2013, 11:05 pm

"Lead the Clan dummy." Bellatrix growled. "C'mon. Get up. On your feet."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » October 24th, 2013, 11:11 pm

"I know! I'm not a dummy! This clan can't live with out me. But I don't understand why I have to wake up early! The clan seems clean and healthy!" Avery growled with a diva-ish tone. She then stood and walked out of the den. She tries to swing her long tail into Bellatrix's face but misses. "Dangit! All the time I keep on missing!" Avery whispered to herself.
Marz

Postby Kipekee » October 24th, 2013, 11:13 pm

Bellatrix giggled and followed her sister out. "But what if there's an accident and your on your a$$ sleeping?
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » October 24th, 2013, 11:21 pm

"I don't know! Someone will tell me!"Avery growled. She went back inside the den to wake up Kali."Hey, wake up." Avery purred nudging Kali's body. "Huh, what?" Kali groaned. "C'mon, breakfast is waiting for you." Avery replied softly. They both trotted out the den to the food pile.
Marz

Postby Kipekee » October 24th, 2013, 11:26 pm

Bellatrix walked back to her den but was pounced on by Paw. "Oh! Hello Paw." "Hi mom!"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » October 25th, 2013, 12:43 am

When Avery and Kali finshed eating, they both walked to Bellatrix's den."Kali, this is Paw, your cousin. Why don't you play with him?" Avery purred looking at Kali's eyes."Fine, but for a little bit, all this thing does is cry and whine!"Kali growled.
Marz

Postby Kipekee » October 25th, 2013, 12:44 am

Bellatrix growled. "Kali, that's not nice. Plus, he should be saying that about you. He's two moons older then you."
Paw just stayed next to his mom, sneering.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying