[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby Labatis » March 7th, 2015, 11:16 pm

Angus huffed. "N-no, I am no one's king. And this really isn't a pride." He glanced over at Kamaria, then back at the young cub. "Kamaria has a pride. We are just sneaking near the borders. I am not sure if the pride will accept me, but I know they would be happy to accept you guys. That pride could use more females, and cubs, well, they're just adorable." He chuckled.

(I don't mind if this was moved to a private RP, but it is kitkat's decision. :>)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Kasira » March 8th, 2015, 7:53 am

Chaa frowned, dissapointed, and kept talking: " B-but.. Why don't you create a pride, then!" Questioned she, still leaning her paws upon masquline's muzzle.
Kasira
When the Darkness comes..

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Kasa, Ginny
Pride Points: 2

Postby Labatis » March 8th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Angus thought for a moment before answering. "I am not suited, nor ready to have a pride on my own. Besides, having so much power over a group of lions wouldn't work out for me." He rested his head on his paws, now needing to look up at the cub. "Why don't you get some rest? If Kasa knows you're awake, she wouldn't be so happy." Angus suggested, looking over at the older lioness.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Kasira » March 9th, 2015, 6:11 am

Chakaa glared down as sigh released from hew maw. "Mkay." mewled she, and removed her paws slowly. She really hoped that finally, she'd have a pride. And she had to dissapoint againt. She sprinted over to her elder sister and lied down on her stomach by her. "G'night, Angus." Yawned she, rested her head onto her forefeet, and fell asleep. Suddenly, Kasa opened her eyes and smirked to brutis. "How did she listen to you?" chuchkled she.
Kasira

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 9th, 2015, 2:28 pm

(Okay, if that's what you guys want, we can make this a Private RP. :P)

Mbwana looked at Angus and nuzzled him, saying, "Goodnight, Angus. And I think you would make a great king." Then he padded over to Kamaria and laid down beside her.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » March 9th, 2015, 4:06 pm

Angus shrugged at Kasa's question. He had no idea that Chakaa never listened to her elder sister. "I'm magic." He chuckled, turning over to the cubs. "Goodnight you two." Angus spoke in a softer tone, his sleep beginning to overcome him. With another yawn, he said, "That brute could arrive at any time, whether or not it is tonight or tomorrow. I could keep a lookout, if you'd like. That way you all could get your rest and have your energy." It was only a suggestion, but he wouldn't mind staying up a little longer.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 9th, 2015, 4:08 pm

Kamaria moaned in her sleep, turning to her side. Mbwana moved so he could be closer to her, then fell back asleep.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » March 9th, 2015, 4:17 pm

Angus glanced at Kamaria, giving a short sigh. He wasn't sure how fast she was going to heal, but at least she was not dying. He kept his head resting on his paws, his ears swiveling towards any sound. The only scent of the brute that Angus could find was the stale scent from when he attacked. So unless he so happened to cover up his scent with mud or some other substance, he wouldn't be arriving any time soon.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Kasira » March 9th, 2015, 6:59 pm

Kasa chuckled lightly, responding. "You sure are." Then lowered her crania to lick Chakaa's forehead. "G'night." Whispered she, then rested her head upon her forefeet, falling asleep.

(I'll make topic, then? :) )
Kasira

Postby Labatis » March 9th, 2015, 9:04 pm

Angus kept an eye out for the brute to the point where the stale scent of his last arrival was gone. The group had given him quite a lot of wounds, so it should have been enough to stop him for the night. He stayed up for a couple moments longer before he nodded off into a dreamless sleep.
(Do you have something planned for the night? Or can we time-skip to morning? :))
Labatis
The world is a mess

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying