[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 6th, 2013, 4:34 pm

There are different voices everywhere, but Kamaria can't remember which belongs to which lion or lioness. Then all of a sudden, a shadow with bright red eyes passes over her, and a voice coming from the shadow said "You are mine forever" then the shadow laughs a evil dark laugh, one that reminded her of someone in her past she is trying to forget. Then the shadow opens its mouth and then makes its decent to swallow Kamaria alive. She tries to run, but she can't seem to move, but it seemed that she can still use her voice, so she screams at the top of her lungs while the shadow swallows her whole "NO!!

"No!!" Kamaria wakes up with a cold sweat and looks at her surroundings, remembering where she was the moment she saw her claw marks on the cave wall by the entrance. "It was just a dream, only a dream" she repeated to herself over and over while she got up and stretched. Then she walked to the entrance, wincing as the sun went into her eyes, and looking around the vast plains to see if there were any changes to the landscapes by a herd of gazelles or wildebeasts during the night. Kamaria takes a deep breath and gives herself a shake from head to tail before sprinting to find breakfast. With the sun shining and the sky a clear blue, any lion or lioness can see every little detail about her right down to the scar under her left eye from a fight that happened when she was a cub. She had carmel-gold fur, with tan bangs that always split down the middle, bright violet eyes that change color due to her mood, and some scars that were almost all over her body, some that were as recent as a few days before. 'I hope no one will find me' Kamaria thought worriedly to herself when she caught the scent of gazelles that were a few feet away from where she was. As she went into the direction of the gazelle herd, she will have the surprise of her life at what she finds other than the gazzele herd.
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on November 19th, 2013, 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby RedKite » November 7th, 2013, 6:20 pm

(nice one, you're good at this!)

Still at the edge of the herd he sees her, the lioness he has waited for. His scarlet eyes watch her intently as she moves, taking in every detail. His dark grey fur blends with the shadows under the tree in which he lay, his claws extend as he tenses, looking to see if anything could harm her. His eyes narrow as she nears him, ears alert. He gets down to the floor and stands in out of her view. A low growl escapes his throat as he notices some hyenas near, he stalks over to them swiftly and the leader grins.

"Leonath..." She grins, "Where's our payment? We stayed away from- Is that a lioness?"

The group nods enthusiastically.

"I see...You have your little girlfriend now, so you forget about your....payment?" She growls.

He looks both helpless and enraged.

"she's not....You're a waste of time....Take it...." He passes her a pile of something.

"Good...but the next instalment will be a lot more..."

Both dark animals turn away from eachother and Leonath watches Kamaria again.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 7th, 2013, 8:33 pm

(Thanks, I have a pretty good imagination you know 8-) )

Kamaria was getting close to the herd, she can tell because the scent was getting stronger. She stops for a little while to catch her breath near a tree that looked like a good hiding spot for spying on anybody, friend or foe. That is when the wind blows to the east, and she hears voices coming from the direction of the tree. She stretches while trying to understand what the voices were saying and by the way they both sounded, one was a hyena, and the other was....a lion. "Great, now it seems someone is watching me" she muttered to herself. She continues stretching for a few more minutes, failing at not trying to wince from the recent battle wounds. 'I just hope this lion doesn't follow me' she thought to herself, starting to walk to the direction of the gazelle herd. She kept her ears perked up, staying alert the whole way, just in case something happens.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby RedKite » November 10th, 2013, 8:57 am

Now he knew she had smelt him. He curses under his breath and takes a different route to follow her. His tread was light, not even a single grass blade gave way to it. His grey / black fur stood out, but he had followed many animals so he knew exactly what to do. He sprints over to a similarly coloured rock pile and crouches next to it...He had to admit, she was pretty... 'NO' he thinks, 'That's not what I need to do...' He shakes his head and focuses in on her. He takes in her smell, her voice and her looks, if she was in trouble he would know. 'She needs to know...' He thinks, climbing ontop of the rocks and standing tall, she would see him if she wanted to.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 11th, 2013, 4:07 pm

Kamaria finally sees the gazelle herd, so she crouches down in a tuft of grass a few feet or so near the herd. She stays absolutely silent while waiting for the right moment to attack. Kamaria had a strange tingling feeling in the back of her neck which tells her if someone other than her prey was somewhere near her. 'Huh, now this is going to get interesting" she thought to herself, then she went lower to the ground and then after three heartbeats she sprinted toward the herd. The gazelles saw her and they started to run, but not fast enough. Kamaria pounced on a gazelle nearest to her and then before she took the final blow, she look around to see anything suspicious about the surroundings other than the other gazelles getting away from her. When her eyes landed on a gray/black rock some distance away from her, she saw eyes that were the color of scarlet, and she was surprised by what she saw. She couldn't quite explain it, but there was something about those eyes that....intrigued her. 'No, I can't think like that.' she thought with stubburness to herself. She look down at the gazelle underneath her and quickly thought to herself before her final move 'I don't have time to trust anyone, not now not ever' She then went for the gazelle's throat and held on until the gazelle stopped fighting and moving. She let go of the gazelle and turned her face toward the sky and closed her eyes. It was for a few minutes when she heard a familiar tweeting from her two best bird friends ever since she was a cub. Kamaria opened her eyes and saw Leo and Jazz flying her way, obviously happy to see them after some time they had been apart. She grinned and shouted "Leo! Jazz! Hey guys, long time no see, eh?!" Jazz landed on her right shoulder as she always does while Leo landed on her left shoulder. "Kamaria, it's so good to see you! Look how much you grown!" Jazz exclaimed to Kamaria. "Yeah, it's been a long time huh?" Jazz and Leo started talking about their adventures since the last time they saw each other, but Kamaria was hardly even listening. She looked back to the rock where she saw the scarlet eyes.

(sorry if its long)
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on November 15th, 2013, 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby RedKite » November 12th, 2013, 6:31 pm

He takes a deep breath and meets her gaze. He notices the birds but ignores them. The first raindrop in months falls and he closes his eyes in relaxation. He wonders if he should go to her, he decides against it, sitting down to watch her instead.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 12th, 2013, 7:06 pm

Kamaria felt the raindrops and broke eye contact with the stranger. "Come on, I'll take you guys to my cave." she said to Jazz and Leo. She grabbed the gazelle and half-carried/half-ran to the cave while the birds flew in close behind her. 'I wonder if he will follow me' She thought to herself 'What does he even want?'

The trio made it to the cave and Kamaria dropped the gazelle carcus and shook the rain from her fur. "You guys okay?" She asked Jazz and Leo with concern
"We're fine, Kamaria, we just aren't used to fly in the rain" Jazz answered
"Haha, yeah I know" Kamaria said to Jazz then walked back to the entrance of the cave to see if the mysterious stranger was near. 'I hope he is friendly' Kamaria thought with a worried look on her face.
"Hey, you alright there, kid?" Leo asked
"Yeah, I'm ok, Leo, I'm just thinking"
It was Jazz's turn to be concerned "About what exactly?"
"Oh, just stuff, that's all" Kamaria answered without taking her eyes from the view.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby RedKite » November 18th, 2013, 7:39 pm

His intense stare is broken and he walks away. The golden grass sways and sprays his fur with dew as his pace quickens into a light trot. His red eyes lock onto the small indent in the soil a while in front, his home. He lies down and allows exhaustion to succumb him into a light slumber. He wakes up with a start as thunder echoes across the plains, stretching, he returns to his vantage point to watch the lioness.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 19th, 2013, 3:37 pm

Kamaria took a deep breath and told the two birds "I'm going out for a little while"
"What? It's raining out there! You'll probably freeze!" Jazz exclaimed
"Oh, let her have some time to herself, Jazz, she's a full grown lioness now" Leo scolded at Jazz
"Don''t worry you guys, I'll be fine" Kamaria said with a smile when she looked over her shoulder at the birds. "I'll be back, ok?" Then she ran out of the cave, back to the place where she killed the gazelle and where she saw the scarlet eyes.

As Kamaria made it to the tree and rock, she decided to see if the stranger was there. "Hello, is anyone there?" She asked loudly, with a voice with anxiousness. She came closer to the rock, trying to see the scarlet eyes that so intrigued her, then before she got close enough, she heard hysterical laughter, the kind of laughter that only a certain species can laugh. "Hyenas!" Kamaria exclaimed quietly to herself, but loud enough for the stranger to hear if he was there. She then turned around to face the hyenas, alert and cautious if they were looking for a fight.

(hey, do you think it would be a good idea for the hyenas to sing a song or something when they circle Kamaria?)
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on November 22nd, 2013, 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby RedKite » November 19th, 2013, 6:14 pm

(Nice one! My song writing is....really bad, but, I'll try :lol:)

The hyenas Join in a chorus:
"Pretty little lioness,
sorry we gave you a fright,"

"Do you really think she'd mind..."
"If we took a bite?"

"For a meal like this is so very hard to come by,
In a savannah such as this so very hot and dry..."

They begin to circle her and laugh, snapping at her hind legs. Out of nowhere, Leonath springs in and pins down the three hyenas with great force. His scarlet eyes stare at them. They shrink back, frightened.

"Leave her alone..." He growls, they nod and scurry off, whimpering.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying