[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - (Private) NM and Zeke's RP! — My Lion King Forum

(Private) NM and Zeke's RP!

Re: (Private) NM and Zeke's RP!

Postby NightmareMoon » February 23rd, 2009, 5:26 am

Mila followed Zeke inside. Her cuts and bruises were starting to hurt, and they were worse then she thought. Originally, she thought they were minor, but now she could feel and see blood dripping down her back. It wasn't too great of a feeling, but she just tried to ignore them and follow Zeke inside.

Taro's cuts weren't as bad as Mila's, as he was expecting them when they came. He had no pain, at least for the moment. He walked alongside Mila, and kept listening behind him as he walked with her. The last thing he wanted was to be attacked by surprise again from behind, or him coming back with more than himself. He was going to make sure he would tell the two if it were to happen again, so they would be ready and he wouldn't be the only one knowing that danger was oncoming.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Zeke » February 23rd, 2009, 5:31 am

Zeke started off at a fast pace, but looked behind him to see Mila struggling a little and in pain. He slowed up his pace until he was walking next to Mila. "You ok Mila? You look like you got pretty beat up. Wish I could have helped." He commented as they walked on deeper into the cave.
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby NightmareMoon » February 23rd, 2009, 5:35 am

"Yeah, I'm fine." Mila replied, lying to Zeke. She didn't want him to worry, at least not for now. She would wait until they were safely with Kiana and Hokori back with the pridelanders before she would show her pain. When Zeke looked at her suspiciously, she spoke again. "Really, I'm fine." She knew Zeke would fall for it, so began walking in front of Zeke, as to get him started again. She didn't know how long this cave would be, and it seemed like it would go for much longer, so she wanted to get in, and get out as fast as she could.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Postby Zeke » February 23rd, 2009, 5:42 am

Riiiight, Zeke thought to himself as he sped up toward and ahead of Mila. "Watever you say," He said and continued to move on. After a little while of twisting and turning through the system of tunnels, the smell of death hit Zeke's damaged nose again. "Its around here somewhere," Zeke said, fully aware that Mila and Taro smelled it far before he. "Do you guys see anything around here?"
Zeke
Deeq

Postby NightmareMoon » February 23rd, 2009, 5:54 am

Mila smelt a smell that made her want to vomit. It was disgusting and she couldn't really smell without gagging. When Zeke first spoke, she mumbled "Obviously." The stench was really getting to her stomach. That stench, combined with her injuries, just made her want to vomit. I probably will vomit soon, too. she thought. Great way to look good in front of Zeke.. When he spoke again, she responded. "I don't really see anything. This place doesn't look... or smell... like it's a place we want to be in. You sure we should be here?" She asked.

Taro just listened to Mila talk to Zeke. He didn't really want to interrupt, or take his mind off focusing on the surroundings.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Postby Zeke » February 23rd, 2009, 6:08 am

"We at least need to find the..." Zeke took not a step more and stopped where he stood. "Oh my god..." He let out under his breath. Before him lay a mangled heap of rotting flesh and bones, a battlefield of blood and gore. He could see the horrific scene play out in his mind: Lions, lionesses, and cubs being backed into their final resting place at the back of their home. One by one being slaughtered with no hope of survival as more and more kept pouring into the cave at them, hurling themselves into the fray. Bloodthirsty demons slashing and hacking with no restraint, only that of which holds the last strand of their sanity as they slowly back down when the last lion falls. Zeke could look no more and closed his eyes, turning his head to the side. It was a grotesque scene, even for a lion like him. "Who would do something like this?" He asked, not expecting an answer.
Zeke
Deeq

Postby NightmareMoon » February 23rd, 2009, 6:17 am

Mila looked ahead of her to where Zeke was talking about. Her eyes widened. She was NOT expecting to see anything as bad as this. "I'll... be right back.." She gagged, as she ran as far back as she could. Her stomach was too vulnerable at this moment in time, and when she reached a safe place, she vomited. She had no idea what sick monsters would do something as horrible as what she had just seen. But her stomach told her that it was definitely not pretty.

Taro looked at the scene before him. He showed no feelings of disgust at it. "I've seen worse." After a second of silence, he added. "It was my old pride."
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Postby Zeke » February 23rd, 2009, 6:30 am

Zeke looked over at Taro who stood, his face a stone, staring at the horrific sight. "It was you guys who did this?" Zeke asked in disbelief. "How could you live with yourselves after something like this? It's just horrible. Why would you do this?" At a loss of better words, Zeke just repeated what he had just said. "It's just horrible"
Zeke
Deeq

Postby NightmareMoon » February 23rd, 2009, 6:40 am

Taro looked away in shame. "I have never hurt or killed anyone. Not even when I was in that pride. I never had those jobs. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to, but I never have."
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Postby Zeke » February 23rd, 2009, 6:50 am

"Well its good you left before you got 'promoted'," Zeke said, still not looking at the heap of rotting corpses. "C'mon, lets go find Mila and get out of here. We can't stay much longer or we'll be traveling back in the dark." He wasted not a second as he bolted away from the main chamber to find Mila.
Zeke
Deeq

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying