[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The New Pride (OneFamilyScar and Atiena) — My Lion King Forum

The New Pride (OneFamilyScar and Atiena)

Re: The New Pride (OneFamilyScar and Atiena)

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 14th, 2013, 9:06 pm

Kumba|Teen|Female

Still confused, she obediently followed behind Sauda, but glanced back at Atiena. She briefly wondered why they argued with each other so much, but she supposed the older lioness and the teen just had very clashing personalities. She walked quietly, but a thought was nagging at the back of her mind. "Um, but he's still the king. Isn't he?" She thought Sultan was the king, besides, no one else was exactly fit to be king.

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He blinked, staring at the trio of lionesses. He was currently trying to piece together what they were talking about. So, there was a lion named Sultan, who was apparently king, but not? He shook his head, not comprehending what they were saying in the slightest. "Er, okay..." He turned away from the group, thoughtful as he quietly walked away. I suppose they must not like their king if they speak with such little respect for him. He thought, knowing that from where he came everyone greatly revered their king, and always expressed great respect when speaking to him, or even of him.
OneFamilyScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): OFS, FS, Red-Chan
Pride Points: 1

Postby Atiena » November 16th, 2013, 10:07 pm

Sauda|Young Adult|Female

She sighed and looked at Kumba and Atiena as they came up to her. "He made himself king, he always asks us to do stuff instead of ordering us and is simply watching over us for danger when standing by the rock. He may look like one but he isn't, that, uhm.. Berko, is bigger than him" she said, remembering his name before she started walking again to head back to the rock and to bring the teens back.

Atiena|Teen|Female

She stopped and turned around, looking at Berko and her head tilted slightly.
"Hey Berko, wanna come with us?" she asked and gave a smile, hoping he would come too. She didn't know what would happen but wanted to have him go with them since she think he seemed like a nice guy.
Atiena
If there's so much I must be

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can I still just be me, the way I am?

Nickname(s): Ati <3
Pride Points: 0

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 16th, 2013, 11:29 pm

Kumba|Teen|Female

She frowned, but shrugged off the older lioness's words. Despite what Sauda personally thought of their current king, it wouldn't affect her own opinion, at least not anytime soon. She perked her ears up to hear Berko's answer to Atiena's question, however. Though, she wasn't sure if Sultan would be alright with this. Then again, she didn't know him but so well. If this lion agreed, she hoped for his sake that Sultan wouldn't reject.

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He paused hesitantly, and glanced back at the trio of lionesses. He wasn't sure if this was a good idea. After all, he barely knew these girls, and also had no idea who Sultan was. Though, he supposed that if Sultan got angry he could point out the fact it hadn't been his idea. Besides, they seemed to be openly acknowledging the fact he was bigger than this lion, and perhaps if it turned nasty, he could defend himself. So, he turned around and followed them slowly, lagging slightly behind.
OneFamilyScar

Postby Atiena » November 17th, 2013, 12:17 am

Atiena|Teen|Female

She smiled happily and walked with leaping steps as they started to walk back to the priderock again, she hummed on a melody while she walked and growled playfully as she started playing with Saudas tail. Biting and dragging in it, she leaped up and around her in playful movement and giggled.

Sauda|Young Adult|Female

She ignored Atiena playing while she leaded the three of them back to the priderock and was met by Sultan standing up on the rock and looking down on them like he was some kind of tall King who was judging them by looks or exiling them away like she had seen her father do one before.
"We have a guest here, his name is Berko and hes a bachelor I guess" she said with a sigh and sat down outside the den while licking her paw and just keeping out of the situation that would start.

Sultan|Adult|Male

Walking slowly up to the lion, he walked in a circle around him and stopped infront of him before he gave a smirk and laughed. He was almost looking up at him because of his size and took a step back to not seem so small. "Well well, lookin' for a pride your are? Well there ain't a pride but this around this territorys and you'll have to walk far to see another one, pal.. Berko, it is? I'm Sultan, pleased to meet'cha" he said in a friendly and relaxed tone.
Atiena

Postby Atiena » November 18th, 2013, 9:37 pm

Bumpety
Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 18th, 2013, 10:01 pm

OOC: Sorry. School is a pain.

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He almosted stiffened as the supposed "king" of the pride walked around him, but his friendly actions and relaxed form of speech made him feel better. He could easily tell he was bigger than this lion, but he wasn't going to say so. He didn't need to, as anyone could tell by looking at the two. Berko honestly didn't care who was bigger or stronger. He was a tad bit more concerned about the fact there weren't any other prides nearby. Uneasily he cast a glance around this pride. He doubted he would be able to stay here. And, honestly, he wasn't sure he wanted to. It seemed like it was full of crazy teenagers and grouchy lionesses, with a random king. Yes, this pride made him extremely uncomfortable. He was used to a lot more order and normalcy back home, but he supposed that perhaps he just didn't know these people well enough to actually judge. "Er, nice to meet you too." He replied, hesitant but friendly.

Kumba|Teen|Female

She watched the exchange calmly, sitting down nearby and relaxing in the sun. It felt wonderful at this time of day, and the young lioness felt as if she would be content to stay and sun herself all day long. Though, she honestly didn't think that would be allowed, since there was nothing to be gained from sitting around and doing absolutely nothing. She glanced at the other two lionesses, wondering what they were thinking.
OneFamilyScar

Postby Atiena » November 21st, 2013, 7:53 pm

OOC: It's okay, it's the same With me :P

Sultan|Adult|Adult

He smiled and chuckled. "Come With me" he said and started walking up on the rock, wanting to talk to him in private.
"So, Your around for a pride, huh? You could join us here, ya know, too bad most of the females are either my cusins or sisters so I can't really get myself eny heirs.. and we need a male to Wake the mood up a bit aswell, what do you think?" he asked With a smirk.

http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artis ... work=14668 The other adult
Urafiki|Young Adult|Female

She sighed as she and two others walked over the lands, just some minuits from the rock and saw that Sultan was talking to some stranger but had to focus. She was eyeing a gazelle and ordered the two others to go on each side to trap it. The sun was turning yellow and a pink and the beautiful light made everyones pelt look slightly more beautiful in the shine of it and she wished she could just stop to look at it.

Atiena|Teen|Female

She growled playfully and jumped at Kumba With a smirk, playfighting and pinned her. "Gotcha!" she said and giggled.
Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 21st, 2013, 8:08 pm

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He walked behind him, slowly ascending the cleft of the rock. He glanced around, listening to Sultan speak as he did so. It looked extremely nice from the view, and he almost tuned out while he was speaking. He managed to pay enough attention to get the general jest of what was being said, and he could give it a run down in his mind. Something about joining the pride, all the females were related to him, blah blah- wait, did he just say "we need a male to wake the mood up"? That was a little, creepy... Especially considering he hardly knew this guy. Yeesh, maybe this is why no one seems to respect him, he thought to himself. He figured Sultan was trying to be friendly, but it was definitely strange to say those kind of things to this lion you barely even know. And the insinuation he had said made him a bit uneasy.
"Er, I guess I could stay here. Probably not for long though." He added the last part quickly, as he wasn't sure about staying in this place a moment longer than he had to.

Kumba|Teen|Female

She squealed, starting to softly giggle as she struggled underneath her friend's weight.
"Hey, that was cheating!" She protested, rolling around and getting out from under her. She smirked before jumping right back at Atienna, growling playfully while she did.
OneFamilyScar

Postby Atiena » November 26th, 2013, 9:10 pm

Urafiki|Adult|Female
She came back with the other lionesses and walked up to the rock. "Whos that guy?" She asked and walked up to him, looking suspiciously at him. "I'm Urafiki, the queen here" she said with a smirk. She heard Sultan snort and looked at him with a glare.
"Did you say enything?" She asked.

Sultan|Adult|Male
He froze and shook his head, watching her leave as someone called.
"I guess shes right, shes my big sister and isn't much around so someone else must take charge.. But I'm kinda tired of it aswell.."
He said with a sigh and smiled at Berko. "But don't let her trick you, shes very caring actually... Well, Imma go sleep now so go see Sauda so she can introduce you to the others"

Sauda|Young Adult|Female
She layed by the opening of the den, watching the teens while she groomed her dark fur with a sigh.
The sun was going down and it wasn't much to do at this point.

Atiena|Teen|Female

She giggled and growled as she playfully started nibbing at Kumbas ears and laughed.
"It tickles!"
Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 26th, 2013, 9:23 pm

Berko|Teen|Male

After watching the humorous exchange, he was tempted to laugh outright at them, but he figured that wouldn't be the best idea. The lionesses all seemed to be grouchy enough as it is. He glanced around himself, and he spotted Sauda, who seemed older than some of the you get girls around the pride. He, after watching her carefully for a minute or two, padded quietly over to where she was laying. He stopped in front of her and cleared his throat before speaking.
"Uh, hi. Um, the king said you should show me around...?" He said, honestly not sure how to address her. From what he could tell, this pride was completely dysfunctional. There wasn't a good king ruling, no legitimate queen, and all of the lionesses were either children or extremely grumpy. He wondered if all prides were like this, or if he just got unlucky. He was leaning toward unlucky, but he supposed he should be thankful for a place to stay. Even if he felt uneasy around everyone. Especially that crazy king...

Kumba|Teen|Female

She laughed, but pawed gently up at her with a small amount of protest.
"Hey, come on! Play fair!" She said, fake growling.
OneFamilyScar

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying