[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The New Pride (OneFamilyScar and Atiena) — My Lion King Forum

The New Pride (OneFamilyScar and Atiena)

Re: The New Pride (OneFamilyScar and Atiena)

Postby Atiena » November 27th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Atiena|Teen|Female
"You where the one to tickle!" She said and attack her with a playful growl and giggled.
Her paws patting at her shoulders and carefully nibbing her ears.

Sauda|Young Adult|Female
Looking up to see the porcelain white lion, she stood up with a sigh and looked at the two teens. "Atiena, Kumba, get to bed" she said and walked up beside him. "So this is the lionesses cave rig here, on the right side of the Pride Rock. Only Lionesses sleep here, but Urafiki and Sultan sleep in the head cave since they are the oldest" she said and began to walk down from the rock and onto the fresh and soft grass.
Some zebras where grazing and looking at the stranger lion curiously but didn't let it bother them, and two elephants where seen in the distance. "Here at the Pride Rock, we all live in peace. You know, the circle of life and that stuff, but unlike the outlanders we live in peace with everyone and only kill for food and suvival. But right now, nobody really knows who they should obey since nobody have really stepped up and gotten things in place here. After the last king died, he didn't choose between his two sons who should be the new king and Sultan chased his brother away to have a bigger chase to take it. But ever since then, his big sister Urafiki has stepped up before him and blocked his way. We are all too many family members and several have left because of boredness or even starvation" she said as she sat down with a sigh and looked out into the savannah as the sun was on it's way down.
Atiena
If there's so much I must be

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can I still just be me, the way I am?

Nickname(s): Ati <3
Pride Points: 0

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 27th, 2013, 11:15 pm

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He walked alongside her, matching her pace as his ears acutely listened to her words. As she told him about how everything worked, and how the current king had become king, and other facts of their more recent history, he began to wonder what kind of lioness this girl was. She seemed to speak her mind. Alot. She was also a bit pessimistic, and he was confused on some of the facts of her story. How could some of the members be starving? The lands didn't seem to be in any sort of terrible condition. And if some were leaving the pride, did that mean this king, Sultan, was so terrible? He would have to be doing something the pride didn't approve of to make everyone think of him that way. He glanced up at the sky, concentrating on his thoughts as he calmly gazed at it, his tail softly swishing from side to side. He began to ponder how Sultan had chased away his brother. Perhaps the people preferred that brother, and that is why they seemed to dislike Sultan. That seemed to be the only conclusion he could come up with at the moment.
"Does everyone dislike the king as you do?" He asked. The question was extremely matter-of-fact, and didn't have any hidden meanings behind it. He was simply curious, and he did indeed want to know.

Kumba|Teen|Female

She sighed, but padded away toward the cave, where she was going to sleep. She wouldn't have minded stating up and listening in on their conversation, but Sauda was older than her, so she felt as if she had to obey.
OneFamilyScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): OFS, FS, Red-Chan
Pride Points: 1

Postby Atiena » November 29th, 2013, 4:47 pm

Atiena|Teen|Female
She sighed heavily and went forcefully toward the cave after Kumba and let herself fall carefully down at the cavefloor before she strecthed and was ready to sleep, even though the sound of the wind and someone else outside of the cave bothering her she was very sleepy.

Sauda|Young Adult|Female
Sighing as she looked over at him, she nodded slowly. "He is careless and doesn't really know what he is doing, he once let two males cross the territory instead of chasing them away because they complimented his 'masculine' looks and attitude, but it ended up with two herds of zebras left for over a year and we lived on meerekats" she said, spitting the words like it was rotted food she didn't want to eat and looked at her paws.
"We wont hold you, but if you could stay just for a while that.. would be good for us, and if we approve of you and you want to we might aswell.. uhm.. no, never mind.." she said and stood up, stretching her paws and started walking.
"It's getting late"
Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 29th, 2013, 6:58 pm

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He was starting to understand more and more how Sultan wasn't a good king. He did seem a bit careless, and from what Sauda had told him, he seemed a bit self centered also. He shrugged to himself, but raised up from his seated position and walked behind her at a relaxed pace. It was indeed getting late, as could be seen from the quickly disappearing sun, that was almost fully down. It did seem a bit strange that Sauda had cut herself off in the middle of her sentence. Then again, he could guess what she was going to say. This pride must be in a worse condition than he thought if this lioness wanted him to stay. Probably because the current king was incompetent, perhaps she thought if another male was around, it would result in smarter decisions being made regarding trespassing lions. He then realized that he himself was technically a trespassing lion. It was strange for this lioness to trust him more than those other two lions she had spoken of, but he decided with a shrug that everyone here must be extremely desperate.

Kumba|Teen|Female

She yawned once she reached the cave. She curled up into a tight ball, wrapping her tail around herself as she went into dreamland.
OneFamilyScar

Postby Atiena » November 29th, 2013, 7:45 pm

Sauda|Young Adult|Female
"No! I'm sick and tired of you bossing me around, Urafiki! I don't care if you're older than me, I am the king around here!"
Slash, yelp, growl.
Sauda hurried up to the main cave and met Urafiki on the way out, stamping her paws heavily and quickly to the ground as she walked and passed both of them without giving them a single glance. Sauda was confused and turned to Berko.
"Just wait here" she almost whispered and walked into the cave. Low talking was heard and it was Saudas soft voice trying to calm down Sultan, but it didn't work.
"GET OUT!"

Sultan|Adult|Male
He yelled and growled at Sauda, out of controll of his emotions and action as he pushed her out. He saw the starled and scared expression on her face and got just as shocked himself. "Leave me alone..." he said and turned around to go deeper into the cave.

Sauda|Young Adult|Female
Tears rolled down her cheeks as she now layed halfway out on the Pride Rock and didn't know what to do.
She stood up and walked over to Berko, looking at him with a fragile and sorrowful face, she walked closer and let her forhead touch his chest as she sobbed. "Please... help us" she whispered.
Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 29th, 2013, 8:00 pm

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He froze, extremely unsure of the situation. Apparently, the king and his sister were having more than just a small argument. This pride was falling apart. He felt indeed sorry for them, but he had no idea how to actually help them. He felt that the king needed to get his act together, to put in simply. He was out of control. The king didn't need to act so savagely toward his lionesses, or his sister. He had a very strong temper from what Berko could tell, and he wasn't sure he wanted to be on the receiving end of that. He awkwardly stood there for a few moments as he attempted to think of an idea.
"Uh...." He had hoped Sauda would've quit crying and gotten off of his chest so he could think straight. It was becoming increasingly distracting. He half tuned her out, and went back to his thoughts. Maybe he should try talking to the king. That could either end very badly, orbits not do any good period. He wasn't sure if now would be the best time for that, though, since the king seemed to need space at the moment. It would be nice if someone could talk to him without upsetting him, but he could tell by the way he had reacted that no one would probably be able to reach him.
"Sauda, do you have any ideas on how I can help?" He was hoping she did, as he couldn't think of any that would actually help the situation.
OneFamilyScar

Postby Atiena » November 29th, 2013, 11:26 pm

Sauda|Young Adult|Female
"Get rid of him for us. Make him understand that he is shattering the family and that he needs to leave" she almost whispered, still looking down and didn't want to face up to Berko with her eyes full of tears and her crying face showing. Breathing slowly inn and out three times, she shook her head and cleared her throat to keep it together before she looked at Berko again. "Please, try." she said and walked pass him to go find Urafiki.
Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 29th, 2013, 11:39 pm

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He nodded slowly as she walked away, but then froze, and was tempted to slam his face into the nearest rock possible. Did she want him to seriously drive this lion out of his own pride? Nice job Berko, not one day and you already managed to find a crazy pride with a destructive leader and very disloyal subjects. He thought to himself sarcastically, but with a small sigh, he crept toward the cave where Sultan had entered. He stopped at the entrance, and gingerly peeked in. He was unsure on how he was supposed to do this. He didn't think it would be a good idea to barge in there and start a fight, though he doubted having a peaceful chat with him would work either. He decided to wing it, and he stepped into the cave and took a short breath before speaking.
"Er, Sultan? Sir?" He said, looking around as he tried to spot the king.
"You know, I think your subjects may be a bit unhappy at the moment..."
OneFamilyScar

Postby Atiena » November 30th, 2013, 4:09 pm

Sultan|Adult|Male
Hearing Berkos voice, he turned around and tryied to put on a confident grin but just sighed instead. "You think so?" he asked and layed down.
"Come here" he said and sighed again, licking his paw before he looked back up at him. He had calmed down but he felt useless and weird after what he had done. "I hurted Urafiki, pushed my little sister and don't even know where I should send the lionesses to go hunting.. I don't know what to do Berko, of course they are unhappy but.. I don't have enywhere to stay if I leave and I will proboly starve" he said, sadness in his voice as he layed his head on his paws and sighed for the third time.
Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 30th, 2013, 4:31 pm

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He held back a sigh as he sat down across from him. Still unsure, he looked at the ceiling of the cave blankly for a while as he tried to think of an idea. He didn't know anything about this area, so he wouldn't be much of a help in finding food. Though, he supposed the lack of food was mainly from the bad leadership decisions that had been made, but perhaps they could dig themselves out of this rut if they had a more capable leader. Maybe they should let one of the lionesses lead. They seemed alot smarter than this lion...
"Well, I guess everyone is going to starve here eventually, if no food can be found. I think you should step down for a while..." He said, looking away for a minute and avoiding his gaze.
"And I highly doubt you would starve out there. There has to be food somewhere out there. Besides, I don't think you could rule here anyway, seeing as all of the lionesses are your relatives." He added, pointing out another fact. It was strange, though, how there didn't seem to be any lionesses not related to him. That was actually a very logical reason as to why this king was doing so poorly. Almost all kings would have a Nate at this time.
OneFamilyScar

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying