[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The New Pride (OneFamilyScar and Atiena) — My Lion King Forum

The New Pride (OneFamilyScar and Atiena)

The New Pride (OneFamilyScar and Atiena)

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 12th, 2013, 6:32 pm

Okay! Topic created for you. I'll let you start :)
OneFamilyScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): OFS, FS, Red-Chan
Pride Points: 1

Re: The New Pride (OneFamilyScar and Atiena)

Postby Atiena » November 12th, 2013, 6:43 pm

http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artis ... work=14630
Atiena|Teen|Female

The sun was shining bright and there was nothing more to do then just lay by the pride rock and take a sunbath, getting the fur warm and just feeling like one could just fall asleep. That was atleast what Atiena was gonna do so far with the day, the second group of hunters had just returned with no luck but there where still alot of food left. Raising her head a bit, Atiena looked around to see if something exiting where happening as the boredness started sinking over her.

http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artis ... ar_id=3277
Sultan|Young Adult|Male

He greeted his sister on the way out of the den while she was heading inside to get some rest after her second hunt, Sultan was heading to the oasis nearby to get some food and to see if something was happening. Yawning as he walked, he wanted to have someone with him but couldn't spot enyone at the point. He decided to see if eny of the females where heading back out or if someone else where coming from hunt or patrol.
Atiena
If there's so much I must be

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can I still just be me, the way I am?

Nickname(s): Ati <3
Pride Points: 0

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 12th, 2013, 6:56 pm

OOC: Hehe, I will post a picture as soon as I can. Though, I can't draw, so can I just describe? Pretty please? :D

IC:
Berko|Young Adult|Male

Yawning, Berko stretched out his back gently, his tan hide practically glowing in the sun. He shook his head, letting his mane naturally straighten itself as it cascaded down the front of his neck and the back. He crept out of where he had been sleeping, slowly padding along the dry grounds of the savannah. Having recently set out of his own pride after becoming the proper age, he was thinking about joining a group of other bachelor lions. His mane looked almost golden in the sun, though in reality it had a hint of brown in it. His tail swished from side to side, in rhythm with his steps as he glanced around for any game to hunt.
OneFamilyScar

Postby Atiena » November 12th, 2013, 10:11 pm

Atiena|Teen|Female

She sighed before she slowly started to walk down from the rock, down towards the outside borders of the pride just so she could see if there was something fun happening. While walking, she could spot a almost shining, light colored lion in the distance and stopped. Looking confused and curious at it from the distance, she wanted to go upt to it. But she knew she was in sight for Sultan to see her from the rock and didn't take the chance, leaving her to stand there with her head high and her face with a curious expression.
Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 12th, 2013, 10:28 pm

Berko|Young Adult|Male

With a casual swipe of his paw, he kicked up a bit of dirt from the earth, watching it drop back down to the ground in clumps. He sighed, but walked on, albeit slowly and almost lethargically. In all honesty, he was getting quite a bit bored of doing completely nothing except walk around and wish for there to be something to hunt. He felt hungry, yet, even as his stomach rumbled, he didn't figure he would need food any time soon, considering he had managed to catch a gopher the day before. So he ignored the slight hunger, and looked up at the sun, though not directly. He cocked his head to the side as he considered the time of day. It seemed to only be morning, which would leave the good part of the day for traveling. He sat down for a minute, turning around and carefully surveying his surroundings. On one side of him there was the wide and empty savanah, another side with a bit of grass, then one with a lioness gawking at hi- He suddenly sat up, his back immediately straightening out. His ears perked as he looked her over carefully. She seemed to be younger then him, he realized. He had no idea where he was, and lionesses didn't often travel alone. He deduced she must be with a pride, which made him a bit uneasy. He looked back down at the ground, hoping the leader of the pride wasn't in a bad mood. He hopped up from his seated position, stalking away from the direction of the lioness.
OneFamilyScar

Postby Atiena » November 13th, 2013, 12:25 pm

Atiena|Teen|Female

She saw the lion moving and took a quick glance behind her and saw that Sultan had gone down from his viewing spot and she had clear line, starting to walk up to the lion. She ran by the side and jumped up infront of him, a curious look on her face as she stood infront of him.
"Who'r you?" she asked curiously, her tail twitching. She didn't interact with strangers often, but she was so bored that she didn't care who or what it was at this time and just wanted someone to talk to while Sultan wheren't watching.
Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 13th, 2013, 2:29 pm

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He was startled when she had jumped in front of him, but in reality he was a bit annoyed. "Berko." He said, only giving the short reply before trying to walk around the lioness. He kept watching her out of one eye, making sure she wouldn't suddenly start attacking him or anything similar. His own tail whipped back and forth in a slightly irritated manner, considering he didn't want to be bothered by this girl, and really would have just liked to be on his way so he could go back to trying to find a bachelor pride. And the best part of a bachelor pride, he though quietly to himself, were no pesky girls. He moved farther onward, hoping she wouldn't continue to bother him, though he realized the situation was unlikely, considering she seemed to be bored enough to continue to follow him, he mused. Sighing, he turned back to face her. "Who're you?" He asked, feeling if she knew his name then he might as well know hers.
OneFamilyScar

Postby Atiena » November 13th, 2013, 2:46 pm

Atiena|Teen|Female

"I'm Atiena" she said and smiled a bit, seeing that he started to walk and walked after him. "What are you doing around here?" she asked curiously and walked up beside him, looking at him. He had a nice pelt color and she liked looking at it, a soft color and it was almost comfortable just to look at. Her blue eyes moved around on him as she studied his looks and size and compared him with Sultan. Hes bigger than Sultan, and proboly stronger too.

http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artis ... work=14668 (the blue one)
Sauda|Young Adult|Female

She looked around with a sigh and frowned. She was looking for Atiena but couldn't find her by the rock.
I might aswell go look for her, she though and started walking down and towards the boarders. She caught Atienas smell and someone elses too, an unfamiliar one and she walked faster.
"Atiena, what are you- ... whos that? Who are you?" she asked, she stood some meters behind them and looked suspiciously at the lion Atiena was standing with.
Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 13th, 2013, 3:09 pm

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He grumbled lowly, though under his breath. She was following him. Of all the bad luck! He bit his tongue, careful not to say anything rude. He momentarily released his tongue to reply to her, but stopped as another lioness walked up. He didn't answer her question immediately, more tempted to run for it and let Atiena stay there, where she could probably distract the other girl. Being talkative anyway. He heaved a sigh, but finally answered the question. "I'm Berko." He said it quietly, but loud enough to hear well because he spoke clearly. "And, I was just passing through, " he sent a look to Atiena, "and I think I'm going to be on my way now." He said, padding away, slowly but at a steady pace. His ears were perked as he tried to listen if they were following him. It would be quite annoying if they were, but that was life, he supposed.

Kumba|Teen|Female

She crawled around the sleeping bodies in the cave, careful not to wake anyone. Meeting the bright daylight, she squinted, at least until her eyes adjusted to the light. Once they did, she saw two other lionesses and a, lion? She frowned, leaping from the rocks toward the group. To her knowledge, the only male here was Sultan. "Hey! What are you guys doing? Who's he?" She asked, not being loud but definately not being quiet. She watched the group curiously, tilting her head to the side.
OneFamilyScar

Postby Atiena » November 14th, 2013, 8:45 pm

Sauda|Young Adult|Female

She sighed and walked up to Kumba. "Hes just a lion proboly looking for a pride like ours, a kingless one" she said and turned around to see if Atiena was coming too. She got easily annoyed by those two for some reason but had to babysit them all the time.

Atiena|Teen|Female

She frowned. "We aren't kingless, we have Sultan" she said and walked towards her and looked a bit angry.

Sauda|

"He made himself the king, we didn't choose him! We can make him go off whenever we want" she said and turned around to walk back.
She sighed heavily. "Atiena, Kumba, let's go back"
Atiena

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying