[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Pride (NalaKiaraLuver and Atiena) — My Lion King Forum

Another Pride (NalaKiaraLuver and Atiena)

Re: Another Pride (NalaKiaraLuver and Atiena)

Postby Queen Elsa » December 17th, 2013, 4:06 pm

(Sorry. I went inactive on MLK for a little while due to school. I hopefully won't go inactive again for alittle while.)

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that,"Vitani answered. "Ah, thanks. I don't think I'm that pretty to not come over here. I came to hunt, and for nostalgic rasons, as this used to be my home for as long as I can remember." I sighed. "I'm glad we live here in the Pridelands now. Before,it was hard to find food. But I come over here every now and then, in case some animals come over from the Outlands to get some food or water."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Atiena » January 10th, 2014, 2:50 pm

He nodded and sighed with a smile.
"Ahh.. A pride, I remember how it was, just too bad I can't return. Gotta find my own because I was kicked out" he said with a sigh, looking at Vitani with a smile.
"Whos your king?"
Atiena
If there's so much I must be

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can I still just be me, the way I am?

Nickname(s): Ati <3
Pride Points: 0

Postby Queen Elsa » January 13th, 2014, 4:03 pm

"Simba," Vitani answered simply. "I'm sure he'll allow you to come in. After all, your pride hasn't done anything that could cause him to reject you, right?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Atiena » January 16th, 2014, 12:26 pm

"Not that I know of" he said with a smirk and stood up, stretching his legs and looking at Vitani with a smile.
"Can you show the way?"

(Sorry it's short)
Atiena
If there's so much I must be

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can I still just be me, the way I am?

Nickname(s): Ati <3
Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying