[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Homeward Bound — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Homeward Bound

Re: Homeward Bound (private u can pm me to join ;) )

Postby Latari » October 25th, 2009, 12:19 am

its okay bella he'll be back.he is just making a quick check.Latari started walking away from the group.
Latari

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stuck in my head

Nickname(s): L, Lat, Tari, Latarious
Pride Points: 4

Postby LilTiger » October 25th, 2009, 12:52 am

Tero, Maua and Shani weren't to far away from them. Maua was sniffing the air, she smelled somethign weird. Then, looked at the ground, it cracked. "Guys! The ground is cracking!"
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Latari » October 25th, 2009, 12:55 am

latari walked over.cool its a crack he said sarcasticly.he stuck his claws in the crak.
Latari

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stuck in my head

Postby Simbadacub » October 25th, 2009, 1:02 am

Huh? Bella looked at the ground and looked at Latari Stop Latari we don't want the ground to fall under us do we? Bella looked to see if Tazzie was coming, but he wasn't.
Simbadacub

Postby LilTiger » October 25th, 2009, 1:04 am

Then, all of a sudden, the ground cracked more. Shani looked down more. She accidently fell. "Ahhhh!!" Shani yelled. She luckly grabbed the wall.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Latari » October 25th, 2009, 1:07 am

latari gaped.take my paw latari said as he outreached to grab her andbwas knda scare.hury grab he said with worry in his voice.
Latari

Stuck in my head

Postby Simbadacub » October 25th, 2009, 1:11 am

Bella Jumped to Shani and grabbed her paw Come on get out.. Bella pulled shani up. Guys lets get out of here go towards where Tazzie went! Bella ran towards were she said to.
Simbadacub

Postby Latari » October 25th, 2009, 1:15 am

latari ran in that direction.he stopped now what do we do.
Latari

Stuck in my head

Postby Simbadacub » October 25th, 2009, 1:18 am

Find Tazzie Bella said as she waited for the others. Bella saw there was no more cracks and said to the others, Come on guys we need to get out of here :ehh2:
Simbadacub

Postby Latari » October 25th, 2009, 1:22 am

latari ranoff to the right.he hated hieghts.he ran looking for tazzie.grrr he needs to show up.
Latari

Stuck in my head

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying