[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] (Buffy, KingKivuli, Shadowfax) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] (Buffy, KingKivuli, Shadowfax)

Re: [Private] (Buffy, KingKivuli, Shadowfax)

Postby Shadowfax » January 6th, 2014, 8:50 pm

Nova's eyes snapped open when she heard a voice above her. At first she thought it was one of her pride mates coming to attack her and drag her back home, but when she looked up, she saw that the voice belonged to a lion she had never seen before. As if on que, she leapt up and went on the defence. Her teeth were bared and a low growl escaped her as she stood there ready to attack, despite feeling utterly exhausted and drained.

"Who the heck are you?! If you think you are taking me back you can think again!" She snapped.

Nova wasn't sure if this lion was of her pride.. But she wasn't going to take any chances.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 6th, 2014, 8:57 pm

Aimee gave Buffy her most innocent look.
"Have I ever wondered off?" she asked with a pristine smile. She bounded a short distance away; not enough for Buffy to get angry over to see the elephants a little closer.

"We could ask them?" she wondered to herself. The sisters couldn't be sure that they were travelling towards water; but it was there safest bet. Aimee continued considering whether running up to ask them or not.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKivuli » January 6th, 2014, 10:43 pm

Kivuli braced and snarled back at the lioness suddenly lashing out at him. His eyes look over body, totally beaten and bruised, in no shape to move let alone fight Well excuse me for taking my better judgement, any other rouge would have his way with you, yet here you are ready to go at it. You stand no chance against me, and you know it. So suggest you back down, or I will end this quick, the choice is yours
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Shadowfax » January 6th, 2014, 10:52 pm

Nova smirked at that challenge even though her legs were visibly unsteady and shaky as she stood there infront of Kivuli. She wasn't going to be intimidated by this rogue.

"What's one more fight?" She asked with a smirk.

Nova lunged at Kivuli. This was likely to be the last of her strength, but she would fight till the end if need be.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » January 6th, 2014, 11:03 pm

Kivuli sighed as she charged at him, he casually stepped aside and she hit the ground, and with one quick yet gently sweep, knocked her back legs over causing her to collapse Your pathetic, you have nothing in you. Now I give you a choice. You either let me help you get back on your feet, or I leave you here in the heat of the sun waiting for whatever it is you run from. I wonder how long your pride will last out here without help
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Shadowfax » January 7th, 2014, 7:59 pm

Nova felt herself collide with the floor again and she cursed Kivuli as he tripped her with ease. The lioness pushed her front up and snapped her head round to growl at him.

"I don't need your HELP!" She snarled, leaping at him again.

This time she managed to get a hold of some fur and tried to sink her fangs into the rogues body. One thing she had inherited from her father was his stubborness.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Buffy » January 7th, 2014, 9:21 pm

Buffy smirked at Aimee. "Do you really want me to answer that?" But grinned when Aimee ran a bit further ahead. Buffy really didn't mind as long as Aimee was within her sight. Buffy looked up, the sun was slowly beginning to rise and it was getting hotter by the minute. They would definitely need to find some water as soon as possible. Following the elephants was their best bet. They continued onward.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 7th, 2014, 9:36 pm

Aimee was pondering about approaching the elephants even more as they trailed a little closer to them. What harm could they do? That was the question naively running through her mind. She didn't find them dangerous, yet. She began bounding away with a youthful spring in her step. She hoped Buffy would be able to match her pace; probably so as she had adult muscles.

The wind picked up, so anything Buffy said was inauidable as she ran to the elephants. As she grew nearer, their size grew larger. Once she was close she noticed they had a few baby elephants with them; she had not known that lions were known to hunt them and she had never eaten elephant before. So when the elephants turned to look at where the new scent was coming from they all glared at her suspiciously.

"Uh, hey guys!" Aimee called up to them as they came to a halt. "Me and my sister were just wonderin-". The biggest elephant stepped forward.
"Oh, so there are more of you then?" the deep voice asked.
"Well, there's only-" she watched as they formed a circle around their young and a couple of them stamped at her threateningly.
"Stay away feline!".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying