[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] The Lion King 4: Wolves in the PrideLands — My Lion King Forum

[Open] The Lion King 4: Wolves in the PrideLands

[Open] The Lion King 4: Wolves in the PrideLands

Postby kovu uchiha » January 25th, 2014, 8:08 pm

this rp takes place after the events of simba's pride and is the intro of wolves in the pridelands 8-)
unlike the hyenas the wolves will help the lions ;)

Onaki is new to the pridelands and is very shy
she has never seen lions before but has had several scuffles with the hyenas in the past
as a wolf, she doesnt know how to aproach the lions
she has been watching kovu and kiara for a while and is keeping her distance from simba
one day as she is drinking at the water hole, Nala spots her :nala:
she tells simba of the wolf in the pridelands

(the rest of story is for the rpers to pan out)
Have Fun!! :confident3:
kovu uchiha

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: [Open] The Lion King 4: Wolves in the PrideLands

Postby thewatcher » April 30th, 2014, 1:36 am

Can i Rp :roll:
thewatcher
Haters been hate'in

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

lovebird

Nickname(s): Watcher,The stalker,The pretty monster,

Postby Mistiria » April 23rd, 2016, 11:27 pm

(May I join in the rp)

Mistiria wondered on the outskirts of the pridelands not wanting to draw attention away from what was happening in the lands. She drank the dirty water nearby not going into the lands unless she was scavenging leftovers in kills made by the pridelanders. She was not so much afraid of what would happen to her but of what they would do if she was found. She looked at the wolf for a moment and wondered if she should go help the creature out of any trouble. So even though she wasn't hungry she stalked in the wolf's direction to see if she could help her out any. Once close enough to the wolf she sat down and looked at the creature with wonder in her eyes.

"Is there anything I can do to help you out miss wolf?" asked Mistiria looking rather puzzled when she tilted her head.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Mystery

Postby Kulie » April 26th, 2016, 11:34 pm

may i rp

The wolf startled by the lion in front of her quickly looks away and says "oh a no i'm just passing though, i promise to be out of your fur." Then the wolf named Kulie runs away from the lion and towards the boundary of the pride lands and the out lands. She stopped for a minute debating with herself seeing if it's a good idea to go the out lands were the hyena's are. She was interrupted by a loud roar and figure's that maybe the hyena's aren't so bad and runs into the out lands with out looking back.
Kulie

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mistiria » May 1st, 2016, 1:57 pm

Mistiria just stood there in plain sight then looked around hoping that she wasn't seen. She then turns around and runs off in the direction she had come. She was thinking about the wolf she saw and how alone she looked. Them again did she offer the help do to the fact that she was alone as well. Once she made it out of the other lions lands she laid down to think about it for a while.
Mistiria

Nickname(s): Mystery

Return to Lion King Roleplaying