[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Territory Terror — My Lion King Forum

Territory Terror

Re: Territory Terror

Postby Adofo » February 22nd, 2014, 12:42 am

Adofo: You're orphaned.....aren't you?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 22nd, 2014, 1:28 am

Haramu snorted coolly, his nose wrinkled up.
"My parents are out there. I was taken away from my mother once an overseer found me. She was able to hide me until recently. I was taken to the hierarchies and my fate was decided." He looked at his paw and shook it out before placing it gently on the ground. He sat down and looked up at Adofo and Simba. "What about you two? I've seen lions, but nothing like you before."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Nickname(s): Nuka
Pride Points: 9

Postby Adofo » February 22nd, 2014, 1:50 am

Adofo: Well....I'm what is called, a human! Years ago, actually the day Simba was born, my plane fell from the sky and crashed. My birth parents died but I somehow survived. Then Simba's father, Mufasa, saved me. They took me in and....we became brothers! We've been by each others side ever since! Until......our uncle chased Simba away and convinced our pride both our father and Simba had died.
Nala: Simba! Adofo! We have some visitors!
Adofo: Okay! We'll be right back!
*They step out and a lioness and male leopard, accompanied with one of the male leopards that was beating on Haramu were waiting outside.*
Adofo: Hey...
Mother: Hello. We have come for our son.
Adofo: Okay. But why is HE with you?
*Adofo glared at the leopard from before*
Mother: Well we have decided, that he will be "taking care of" our son from here on out.
Adofo: What?!?!?!!!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 22nd, 2014, 2:52 am

(Simba's hard to roleplay aaaa I keep forgetting about him.)

Simba stepped up beside the cub.
"What are you saying? He's no longer in your territory. Instead he is in ours, and is welcome to stay as long as he so wishes."

Haramu looked up at his parents, his eyes clouding with disbelief.
"Wh...?" He shook his head, feeling tears spill down his cheek. "Why are you doing this?"

The male leopard (one of the young ones, or the old one?) looked at his parents. His father turned his gaze away. Unable to look at him.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » February 22nd, 2014, 3:04 am

(Lol *evil grin*)

Old Leopard: Well then.....I guess I'll be taking him now!
*He extends his claws and swipes at the little cub. But something blocks him. Adofo threw his arm in front of him. His claws sink into his arm.*
Adofo: You are NOT touching him!
Old leopard: HOW DARE YOU!
*Adofo kicks the leopard away. Adofo rams into him and runs him off the tip of priderock. The leopard falls to the ground and slowly gets back up*
Old Leopard: ......this isn't over.......human!
*The old leopard limps away back to his home. Haramu's parents left before anyone noticed.*
Adofo: Hey, are you okay little guy?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 22nd, 2014, 3:12 am

Haramu disappeared during the excitement. He'd ran away, too upset to be near anyone, and found a small cave beneath priderock to slip into. He covered his muzzle with his paws and stared out of the cave, his sobs muffled beneath them.

Simba nudged Adofo so he could look at him.
"He struck you!" His breath caught in his throat when he saw the wound. "You need to have Rafiki look at that to prevent infection! Why do you always need to be the hero?"
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » February 22nd, 2014, 3:21 am

Adofo: .........because he needed one.
*A few hours later, Adofo gets back from seeing Rafiki. He has a huge long leaf wrapped around his wound. He almost heads back up to the cave until he notices, in a tiny hole, Haramu. Asleep from his hard day. He reaches in there and gently picks him up. He cradles him in his arms and heads up. Adofo lays down in between his brother and niece. He just looks at the little cub sleeping on his chest and falls asleep.*
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 22nd, 2014, 4:25 am

When it was early morning, Haramu began to stir and thrash as he found himself in a nightmare. He thrashed around for a moment longer before he slipped off of Adofo's chest and onto the cave floor, releasing a shriek of terror as he was forced awake.

Simba was discussing orders with Zazu and Rafiki when he heard Haramu's cry, he stopped and looked toward the cave. He quickly trotted inside to see what was the matter.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » February 22nd, 2014, 4:33 am

Adofo: Whoa whoa! Calm down Haramu! You're safe! You're safe!
*The little cub was shaking with fear from his dream. Adofo started petting the cub from his head down his back.*
Adofo: It's okay! They're not going to get you!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 22nd, 2014, 4:50 am

Haramu pulled away from Adofo and raced for the entrance, only to ram into Simba's arm. The hit was enough to awake him from his state of unconsciousness and he realized where he was. He looked back at Adofo and made to apologize.

"Bad dream, huh? I can relate, in a way..." Simba nudged the cub and looked at Adofo and the other pridelanders as they started to get around after being awoken. "Everything else okay?"
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying