[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Different is only skin deep — My Lion King Forum

Different is only skin deep

Re: Different is only skin deep

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 5:29 pm

Adofo: Yeah.........i love them both with all my heart! I know they were my adoptive parents but.......they're more precious to me than my own blood! Simba's and his family is all i have left! I can never lose my baby brother! I thought i lost him once, but i'll never let that happen again! I just wish i could have saved my dad!
He turned around and wrapped his arms around Maxine.
Adofo: Why!? Why did my own uncle do such a thing!?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 5:35 pm

Maxine shrugged. "Some people let jealousy get to the best of them I guess." She said.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Awesomesauce

Nickname(s): Rogue
Pride Points: 1

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 5:36 pm

Adofo looked into her eyes and gave her a small kiss on her muzzle.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 5:57 pm

Maxine chuckled and bumped his head with hers.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 5:59 pm

Adofo pulled in her head and smashed it against his lips. They were making out pretty hard.
Adofo: Maxine, i dont know what it is but i love you! I want you to have my cubs!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 6:06 pm

Maxine pulled away and smiled softly. "Look Adofo, I have feelings for you as well. But I've been hurt pretty bad in the past, you need to prove that you really want cubs or you want to be with me. I can't be hurt again."
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 6:10 pm

Adofo: then let me prove it!
He picks her up and holds her in his arms. Their lips touch and Adofo is very gentle but very loving. He pulls her as close to him as he can.
Adofo: i promise i'll never hurt you! I love you! I want to be your mate for life!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 7:00 pm

Maxine shifted into her human form and shrugged. "Alright, but it'll still take me a little bit to be ready." She admitted.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 7:14 pm

Adofo: Okay! But can i make a request? I want to have cubs then babies. I've always wanted to have cubs!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 7:41 pm

Maxine chuckled. "Alright, just not now." She said.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying