[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Attack of Zuberi — My Lion King Forum

Attack of Zuberi

Re: Attack of Zuberi

Postby Adofo » April 26th, 2014, 4:36 pm

Adofo: Hehehe just checking!
Adofo picked Arida up with one arm and scooped up Anga with the other.
Adofo: Come on! I want to spend the rest of the day relaxing with my two favorite little girls!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » April 26th, 2014, 4:37 pm

After a minute of walking around they found a hill covered in grass. They lay down on it and watch the clouds fly by.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » April 26th, 2014, 4:40 pm

Adofo: Girls.....there isn't anything about the moment i would change for the world! I love you both!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » April 26th, 2014, 4:42 pm

Anga purred. "I love you too!" she said.

[Beware of typos! My cat PB seems to be determined to press every key on my keyboard... :I]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » April 26th, 2014, 5:15 pm

Eventually three three huddled together and fell asleep. Then Nick came by and found them.
Nick: Awwww! THat's cute!
He nudged Adofo to wake up.
Adofo: Huh?
Nick *Whispers* You fell asleep!
Adofo: Oh.
Adofo picked up Arida and Nick picked up Anga and carried them home. When they got to the house they set the girls down on their beds.
Nick: Hey, my father will be here at about ten o' clock tomorrow!
Adofo: Okay!
Nick: I'll come get you a little bit before then! Good night cuz!
Adofo: Good night!
Adofo climbed into bed and snuggled with his daughter.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » April 26th, 2014, 6:07 pm

Anga stretched a little. Her ears twitched and she curled up. "Good night, Dad," she murmured drowsily. Then she fell asleep.

The next morning, at around ten o' clock...
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » April 26th, 2014, 6:27 pm

THe whole pride is at the airport and then they hear something off in the distance.
Nick: Here he comes!
An airplane off in the distance comes in slowly and stops right in front of the crowd. The door comes open and out steps a man.
Adofo: Is that him?
Nick: No. That's my dad's assistant and best friend, Reed.
Another man steps out of the plane with black slicked back hair.
Nick: THIS is him! Dad!
Jack: Haha! Nicky my boy!
The father and son hug.
Jack: So....this is him?
Nick: Yep! That's him!
The man walks up to Adofo and wraps his arms around him.
Jack: Charlie! It's so good to see you again! So....who are they?!
Adofo: Oh uh....This here is my pride! This is my little brother Simba, his wife Nala, his kids Kopa and Kiara, their mates Vitani and Kovu. And the love of my life Crystal! Kids, introduce yourselves!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » April 26th, 2014, 6:28 pm

Anga arched and eyebrow, trying not to arch her back. "Uh..." Nervously she sat down and gazed up at this "Jack" through narrowed eyes.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » April 26th, 2014, 6:29 pm

Adofo: Anga, you start! Introduce yourself!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » April 26th, 2014, 6:30 pm

Anga tried her best to make a friendly purr, but the purr stuck in her throat. "I'm Anga," she said politely.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying