[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ] — My Lion King Forum

The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Re: The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Postby Zoketi » January 25th, 2015, 6:06 am

She got to her paws with a quick shake and reluctantly padded after. Ears twitching at Rangi's voice, she snorted and shrugged, not exactly sure what she meant. Though she did notice the male's antics, and that really ticked her off. She'd have something to say about it...soon.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Kipekee » January 25th, 2015, 7:19 pm

(kuruka: PAWS OFF MY SISSY
jiwe: ???
xDDDDD)

Soon Jiwe came to a cliff. "This place is nice for watching the sun set or rise. Best view in the entire land, I'd say." Rangi totally wasn't paying attention, because she was greedily watching the monkeys. This was mobile too.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Zoketi » January 26th, 2015, 12:46 am

[ exactly xD ]

Kuruka blew out a breath with disinterest. What was this, explore time for cubs? This was ridiculous, and she wanted to be on her way already. Nudging Rangi, the lioness coughed softly. "Are we going yet?" she grumbled, hardly audible, at least so that the male wouldn't hear.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » January 26th, 2015, 4:49 am

Rangi looked at her like 'wut?', and Jiwe turned around and smiled at them. "Come over this way, I'll show you the best real estate in the entire jungle!"
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » January 26th, 2015, 9:32 pm

Ears flattening, Kuruak rolled her eyes. She stretched and eyed her sister. "I said, are we gonna go yet? I'm bored and he's pissing me off." she muttered again, ignoring the irritating male.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » January 27th, 2015, 5:10 am

Rangi snorted. "No. I don't want to be lost." She whispered back, following Jiwe.

#whatarebel
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » January 27th, 2015, 11:47 pm

Her ears twitched back with annoyance. Perhaps she had a point, but why did it have to be this pest of a male? Kuruka hissed softly but trod after the two of them, making her displeasure clear.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » January 27th, 2015, 11:54 pm

Rangi ignored her sister, keeping pace with Jiwe. uni's muse was dead. So have two pointless sentences.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » January 28th, 2015, 12:00 am

[ thnx they were beautiful five gold stars blue ribbon n everything ]

Puffing irritably, she scuffed the ground with her paws, hoping they could leave this pesky male soon. She wondered where they were going, and was sort of interested in seeing the jungle, but not enough to counter her frustration with Jiwe.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » January 28th, 2015, 12:05 am

(LOL)

Jiwe noticed they were both quiet. "So, girls... Rangi and Kuruka, right?" His orange eyes flicked behind him as he looked over his shoulder. Rangi nodded, flicking her tail impatiently.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying