[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Final LK5 Collab with Unikels — My Lion King Forum

Final LK5 Collab with Unikels

Re: Final LK5 Collab with Unikels

Postby Adofo » April 10th, 2014, 5:25 am

Adofo: BACK UP!!!!!!
He starts giving her CPR. He tries for ten minutes until her eyes finally start to open.
Nala: W-....what? What happened!?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » April 10th, 2014, 9:48 pm

Kelsey snarled. "You're still supposed to be in chains. You still have seven minutes."
Adofo didn't reply as he stared at Nala while her eyes rolled back and her head dangled on the table.
"Scram." Kelsey insisted. "Shoo."
Her assistants joined in, and Adofo soon was overwhelmed, and using his earth powers (he still was a little clumsy with them), he teleported off. Slowly but surely.
He got back to Angel Island, there was a whole Clan of 50,000 or more echidnas looking up to Knuckles. Sonic, Tails, and the rest of them were on the sidelines.
"What's going on?" Adofo asked.
"Knuckles is the heir, the king or something among those lines. Kelsey can't be there right now but she's the queen."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » April 11th, 2014, 12:18 am

Adofo: Look, I think we need to really try to figure out what's going on!
(Sorry, going to class)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 11th, 2014, 12:20 am

(Noted.)

Sonic waved to some male echidnas looking at them. They looked similar to Knuckles.
"Who are they?" Vitani asked curiously.
"Those are Knuckles' younger brothers, Onyx, Skipper and Leonidas. Their sisters Shilah and Tourna should be around somewhere. And oh, don't forget Luna!"
"Who's that?"
"The family cheetah."
"Cheetah?"
"Yeah. They keep cheetahs as pets instead of dogs. Luna should be around somewhere."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Kipekee » April 12th, 2014, 2:00 am

bump, this is at the bottom of my recent posts. just so i don't loose it
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » April 13th, 2014, 3:19 am

Adofo: Hey.
They didn't answer. They just glared at him with daggers in their eyes.
Adofo: Well, they got their brothers attitude.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 13th, 2014, 3:36 am

Sonic laughed. "Ya THINK." He said. "They're much more social though. I guess it's their father."
"Oh, geez, don't talk about their father in front of them." Tails added.
"Why not?" Adofo asked.
"He abused them. They hate him even long after he died. And their mother, the poor thing had no idea." Tails answered.
He looked back at the three, and they were still staring.
"What's with them and manners? I thought they were royalty?"
"Being echidnas kind of cancelled that out."
After whatever was going on, Knuckles came down the steps and started chatting with his brothers. Two female echidnas came forward, one beige and one pinkish, and Sonic explained that those were Shilah and Tourna. Shilah, Tourna, and Onyx had a different father than Skipper, Leonidas and Knuckles. Either way, they seemed tightly bonded.
"So where's Kelsey again?" Tails asked, worried about his adopted sister being gone for so long.
"Probably with Shade in their hideout," Said a masculine voice, this time unfamiliar. Adofo turned around to see Skipper, his pinkish eyes seeming to pierce the foliage- and Adofo himself.
"How do YOU know?!" Simba challenged. "And where's Nala?"
"Nala is dead," Said Leonidas, coming up behind his brothers. "She had pneumonia, and she bled to death during the lung transplant. Alas, death is pretty much part of Kelsey's life, the animals dying at her hands when she's either too late to save them or she has to put them down."
"It must be hard." Skipper commented.
Simba and Kiara just stared.
The beige echidna, which Adofo guessed was Shilah (he was right), lead her brothers away at Knuckles' command. After all he was pretty much their boss. Then he came towards his teammates.
"So where to?" Vitani asked.
"Shade and Kelsey's hideout. It's a cave, and it's reaaaaally dark so I need to lead the way because I have the best night vision in the dark, all echidnas do. I left Skipper in charge, I trust him being the second oldest of my mother's sons. First oldest being me but you probably already knew that." Knuckles said. "Come this way, and Tails you may have to make a few trips, we're going flying."
Tails nodded. "Ay ay, captain!"
"You're so cheerful." Knuckles grumbled.
"Well, I sure hope so." Tails said, laughing.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » April 13th, 2014, 5:17 am

Simba: Are you telling me.....my wife is dead!?!?!?
Adofo went ahead and held back his brother.
Simba: IT WAS
You know what? I honestly don't care for this story like i used too. I just can't get used to the sonic universe crossing over with the lion king universe. I don't even really care for sonic games anymore. So i'm out.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 13th, 2014, 7:09 pm

You don't want to finish it?
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Kipekee » August 22nd, 2014, 1:35 am

Fine...then I will.

They came to a snowy place, which was quite chilly, even with fur. The bushes, trees, and buildings were all covered with snow. The sign at the entrance of the small town said "Welcome to Blue Ridge".
"What's this place?" Kiara asked.
Knuckles growled. "You can't read?"
"Do you expect me to?" Kiara said, rather innocently.
Knuckles rolled his eyes. "Well, can you?"
"Cut it out." Sonic hissed. "We have to find Kelsey and Shade, y'know."
Tails nodded. "Right." Even against the cold, the teen-aged fox was pumped to find his two adopted sisters.
They started to travel, until they came to a large cave.
"You have to be real careful now." Sonic whispered. "This cave is Shade's lair."
"It's huge." Kovu commented.
"It's as wide as Angel Island is deep." Knuckles muttered.
"Angel Island?" Vitani asked, sitting down.
"That's what the place we just came from is called." Sonic replied, stretching his legs, ready to go inside Shade's lair.
"What, you didn't tell them?" Knuckles sneered. "Sweet mother of Pachacamac, they're so clueless now that they're on Mobius."
"Mobi-what?" Vitani said.
"Get a dictionary." Knuckles growled.
"Ssh! Shade will hear you!" Tails whimpered. "She's very territorial."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying