[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - let's make a new beginning [Zoketi & Amy] — My Lion King Forum

let's make a new beginning [Zoketi & Amy]

Re: let's make a new beginning [Zoketi & Amy]

Postby Zoketi » March 28th, 2014, 1:56 pm

Mwanga sat down next to the water. She'd already had a drink, so she stayed upright, glancing back over the other three. Shomari was glued to her side, his tail twitching rapidly. She gave his head a swift lick, hoping he'd eventually calm down. As one of the males--Cheshi--sat nearby, Meanga lifted her head and fixed a mint green stare on him. She shrugged at his words. "The world's wide. I guess no pride has needed this space." She murmured.

"But yeah, it does seem like a nice place. Perhaps we'll stick around to explore a bit more." She chirped, glancing down at Shomari. He blinked up at her; hardly a clear response, but she was used to it.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 29th, 2014, 2:00 pm

Cheshi felt the spark of an idea form in his head, he brushed it aside because he knew it was a bit on the silly side. He lay on his stomach, not fancying a drink just yet. Kadija and Sefu had finished. Sefu stayed where he was but Kadija walked around, investigating the tree's and the new scents, much like a cub would.

"We're going to have to stick around to rest up" Cheshi replied, shaking a small bug off his paw that had crawled onto it. He wasn't a fan of bugs, even though he was a giant compared to them. "We might have to go hunting after. We haven't eaten in a while". At the mention of food, Sefu perked up.
"I fancy a wildebeest, but I doubt there would be any huge herds around".

"You don't have to worry about hunting yet" Sefu said, looking at the cub. "Its more work than it's worth" he said with a chuckle. He glanced back at Mwanga with a smile. "You wouldn't fancy joining us? We could share a kill". Kadija overheard and smiled to herself; Sefu was making any excuse. He'd give up his attentions soon.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Zoketi » March 29th, 2014, 9:43 pm

The young lioness lifted her head and glanced over at the others of the trio, her gaze casual and light. Shomari shuffled around beside her, she felt his tail whisk against her haunches. As Cheshi spoke up again she flicked her ears in his direction. Her eyes followed the little bug he'd shaken off his paw, and watched as it crawled shakily away into a clump of grass. "Sounds good," she murmured, thinking it'd be nice to have some company around. She adored Shomari, but he was difficult to have a steady conversation with.

Shomari blinked nervously as he was addressed, and lowered his head a little. Mwanga glanced over to Sefu as the talk turned towards the idea of hunting. "I'd love to join you!" she exclaimed brightly, smiling. She was a rather good huntress for the most part. She didn't like seeing others in pain--even prey--so she was an adept killer. No suffering. She shifted her paws and straightened. "Shomari can come with us just to watch. He won't want to be left on his own anyway." Mwanga looked down at the amber-eyed older cub.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 31st, 2014, 7:12 am

OOC: Sorry, was busier than I thought I was going to be yesterday o.o

Without knowing so, Chehi and Mwanga had a similarity. He too liked hunting to be over quickly. He had watched some hunts as a cub and the slow death of the prey animal put him off ever so slightly. He nodded and smiled at the young cub before going over the the water. He lapped it up for a few seconds before speaking.

"Well then, shall we get going?" he asked.

Sefu rolled over and stood back up, stretching out his paws.
"I'm ready if you are", he glanced over to his female cousin, "Kadija, any tracks?" he questioned. The young lioness gave a stern nod.
"Yeah, I'd say a herd of gazelle wandered through here not long ago". Cheshi grinned, he was glad to have Kadija with him for more reasons than one. She was the tracker of the group. She was too weak to bring down prey on her own most of the time though.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Zoketi » March 31st, 2014, 4:41 pm

[it's fine. c: sorry for this short post, busy with school. Dx]

Mwanga was already getting to her paws as Cheshi spoke. She bobbed her head and glanced around. "Yeah..the stragglers are still over there." She murmured, amused, lifting a paw and pointing towards the few gazelle on the other side of the waterhole. It might be difficult to get them, though, since they were on high alert and already watching the five predators. It might be worth a shot, though. But it didn't matter much to her. "But we can go further out to find the rest of the herd if you want." She added, shrugging.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying