[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private Roleplay with Baofeng] — My Lion King Forum

[Private Roleplay with Baofeng]

[Private Roleplay with Baofeng]

Postby Iri » June 5th, 2014, 10:06 pm

Adena stretched out onto the sun-warmed grass and yawned. She had taken a nice long nap. She got up, stretched again, and trotted over to Baofeng. "Hi, Baofeng," Adena said.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Re: [Private Roleplay with Baofeng]

Postby Baofeng » June 5th, 2014, 10:15 pm

"Good Morning Adena, would you like to go hunting with me? I'm starving," Baofeng asked Adena.
Last edited by Baofeng on June 8th, 2014, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baofeng
Blizzard Strikes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

#SnowLeopardsAreEpic

Nickname(s): Baofo, Baofeng
Pride Points: 0

Postby Iri » June 7th, 2014, 2:51 am

"Of course. I'm hungry as well," Adena replied.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Baofeng » June 7th, 2014, 3:24 am

"Well if you are hungry to, we should start hunting right now," Baofeng told Adena
Baofeng
Blizzard Strikes

#SnowLeopardsAreEpic

Postby Iri » June 7th, 2014, 3:26 am

[If I reply late, sorry. It's because I've been distracted lately. =P]

Adena nodded agreement. Baofeng may have been a snow leopard but he was strong and smart.
She led Baofeng out and spotted a lone gazelle grazing in the meadow. "That's the one we should get."
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Baofeng » June 7th, 2014, 3:28 am

"Ok then, let's get going,"Baofeng replied. "I'll take left and you take right is that okay with you," Baofeng asked Adena.
Baofeng
Blizzard Strikes

#SnowLeopardsAreEpic

Postby Iri » June 7th, 2014, 3:31 am

Adena nodded. She slowly stalked out into the corner and waited. After a few moments of silently creeping up on the gazelle, she pounced. Just in mid-leap, a leopard jumped up and pushed her. The gazelle reared up and galloped away.
Adena glared at the leopard.

[Yes, we're bringing Maple into this. =P You can play as him.]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Baofeng » June 7th, 2014, 3:33 am

(ok)
Baofeng walked staright up to to the leopard and hissed at him. "That was our catch," Baofeng hissed at him.
Baofeng
Blizzard Strikes

#SnowLeopardsAreEpic

Postby Iri » June 7th, 2014, 3:34 am

"Yeah. We don't take kindly to strangers that ruin our hunts!" Adena added, stepping beside Baofeng. Her claws unsheathed.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Baofeng » June 7th, 2014, 3:35 am

"What if I want to," the leopard told them, unsheathing his claws.
Baofeng
Blizzard Strikes

#SnowLeopardsAreEpic

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying