[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private for TheMaster017 — My Lion King Forum

Private for TheMaster017

Re: Private for TheMaster017

Postby Iri » June 23rd, 2014, 3:06 am

"Actually, this is our territory!" Mstari snorted, rolling her eyes impatiently. "Or have you been napping so much that you forgot? Just get moving, Bali."
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » June 23rd, 2014, 3:06 am

Bali: Then we need a shelter!
Bali storms away.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » June 23rd, 2014, 3:08 am

Kulia was looking resentfully at Mstari. "Don't treat him like that!" she protested.
"I'm lieutenant. So shut up," Mstari snarled.
Kulia sighed and trotted after Bali. "I..." She stopped. She knew that Bali didn't care for her; she thought her scars and half-blind face made her the ugliest creature on the plains.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » June 23rd, 2014, 3:10 am

Bali: .....hey.....I heard you......thanks.....
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » June 23rd, 2014, 3:11 am

"Yeah.. no problem." Kulia bit her lip and hurried away.
A week later, Mstari was pulling a shelter together. Kulia was spending less time around Bali in fear of him just ignoring her.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » June 23rd, 2014, 3:12 am

Bali: Hey......Kulia! I noticed you've been avoiding me. What's wrong with you!?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » June 23rd, 2014, 3:13 am

Kulia shrank back a little. "It's nothing. I've just been needing some alone time, that's all." She hurried away.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » June 23rd, 2014, 3:22 am

Bali: Alright. Whatever. Hey, over by the big tree I found something. It's a giraffe. It was scratched into a rock it was for you. I guess someone has a crush on you.See ya around.

(Its from him. It's a secret admirer thing. He's being a jerk because....well he's supposed to be tough since he's a rouge.)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » June 23rd, 2014, 3:23 am

[That doesn't necessarily mean he's a jerk. :I]

Kulia shrugged and went over to it. It was a small giraffe but it would do. She started eating some but brought back some of the meat for the cubs.
"We're heading out on a raid in three sunrises," Busajja announced.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » June 23rd, 2014, 3:24 am

Bali: Finally. Some action!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying