[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A lonely Lioness — My Lion King Forum

A lonely Lioness

A lonely Lioness

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 2nd, 2014, 1:25 am

you see a lonely Lioness sitting alone all by herself looking sad and depressed :down:
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: A lonely Lioness

Postby FlipMode » August 12th, 2014, 8:49 pm

Flippeh was next to arrive in the area, he sat down next to the lioness looking inquisitive. "Hey what's wrong?" he asked the lioness.
She looked gothic in appearance and seemed to be somewhat melancholy.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 12th, 2014, 8:53 pm

From a distance watched two curious eyes; she had been observing the gothic lioness for a while now. Suddenly this male appeared. Dammit, she thought. She wanted to get there first. She had been watching the lioness for a while now, she was rather into the whole goth look - maybe this male thought the same. The lioness watching liked to attach herself to the lonely and depressed in hope of something more.

Stepping out from behind her hiding spot, she smiled a toothy grin. "Sorry to bother you both" she began. "But I wondered if everything was ok?" she asked the gothic lioness with over the top concern.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 12th, 2014, 10:52 pm

oh Hello, im fine im just new to this land I got chased out from a different land that I learned is just way to dangerous, so now Im kind of a loner around here, im trying to learn my way around, im new here, I was a queen where I came from
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Return to Lion King Roleplaying