[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - private <3 — My Lion King Forum

private <3

private <3

Postby Kipekee » August 18th, 2014, 11:06 pm

"You are a disgrace, Imani. You don't deserve the honor your mother just gave you." He growled, flicking his tail and turning around. Blood gushed out of my wounds, and I sobbed, watching him disappear. A silent growl rumbled in my throat, and I got up, grabbing my gray glowstick necklace and my rainbow bracelets, and running out of the den entrance. I would never come back, ever again.

I sat by the water hole, staring at my reflection, thinking to myself. My sister, Amarah, came with me when I ran away. She was more liked by my father, but she didn't like him because of the way he treated me. She was hunting nearby, but I didn't bather to hunt. Why? Because my father was the teacher.

Sighing, I wondered what it would be like if my mother cared enough to fight back at my father. She probably would, if she knew. But of course, she didn't. My wounds had healed in the eight months that had passed since I ran away. I didn't know what to expect here, me and Amarah still didn't fit in quite yet. But nonetheless, I knew I was safe.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: private <3

Postby Iri » August 18th, 2014, 11:12 pm

Jahzara had been ignored and neglected, and she was a lousy hunter. She was unusually tall, which provoked a lot of teasing as a cub. Sighing, the adult lioness headed towards a waterhole and was startled by the small lioness sitting there. "Hey? You all right?" she asked. The lioness looked depressed and disappointed. She probably wasn't okay, but Jahzara just wanted to check. Her large paws scuffled. The small, short lioness had the features of an adult, but still looked rather petite.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Kipekee » August 18th, 2014, 11:30 pm

Imani looked up at her with her blue-gradient-yellow eyes, and shied away, scooting to the side a little bit. She felt embarrassed, looking down at herself one more time before looking away in the direction Amarah disappeared off to.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » August 18th, 2014, 11:35 pm

"Uh... are you okay?" Jahzara repeated. "What's wrong?" Her tail flicked and she tilted her head. She swiveled her ears back and crouched lower to match the other lioness' height. Her nose twitched like a rabbit's and her round olive-green eyes gleamed with compassion and sympathy for the smaller lioness. She wondered if the lioness was intimidated by her height, perhaps? No, not intimidated..
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » August 18th, 2014, 11:55 pm

She scooted backwards, turning around to face the other way. If she had more than a fuzzy little bunny tail, it would be pretty much dead. Unmoving. Like her bobbed tail. Because she didn't know how to use it. She was born with a bobbed, unwaggable, unflickable, unusable, tail.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » August 19th, 2014, 12:02 am

Jahzara tilted her head. "Hey? Can you speak? Who am I kidding, you probably can," she scolded herself. She rose to her paws and tilted her head at the little lioness. "... Am I rushing you or something? Sorry.." She shifted her paws nervously. "Will you speak to me?" she queried.

[Will Amarah come back and see Jahzara speaking to Imani?]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » August 19th, 2014, 12:18 am

(Nah... I think I'll bring Amarah in officially later on.)

"I don't like talking about it." Imani said, getting up and walking away slowly and awkwardly, padding in the direction Amarah headed off to.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » August 19th, 2014, 12:21 am

[Oh, okay.]

Jahzara felt a slight stab of guilt. Had she pushed the lioness too far? She shook her head. "I'm sorry," she called, clambering up on a large boulder that was sitting over the waterhole's lake.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » August 19th, 2014, 12:41 am

Imani sighed and sat down at the hilltop, watching her sister taking down the prey. She makes it look so easy. She thought to herself, sighing.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » August 19th, 2014, 12:42 am

Jahzara watched the fish from under the water, then returned her glance to the lioness. She wondered why she seemed so upset... Did something happen? A family member die?
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying