[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Lethal secrets — My Lion King Forum

Lethal secrets

Lethal secrets

Postby Nine » September 5th, 2014, 6:07 pm

The dusty grey lioness slowly move through the tall grass, her auds pinned to her skull as she did.
She had finally escaped that hell hole of a pride, almost getting killed on the way.
She sighed and licked a large scar she had gotten on her chest, perking her ears as she did so.
Why am I even here? What have I done to deserve this? Mother... If you can hear me, please give me a sign... she thought and stopped cleaning her wound.
She raised her head to the sky.

Nothing.

She sighed ad lashed her tail before laying down, tired an thirsty from running.
Thanks, for nothing...

Info about RP: Hurit, a dusty brown lioness, have fled from her former pride because of their cruelness. On the way she meets a other lions (you're character(s)!) What will happened? Will they befriend each other? Or become the worst foes?
Nine
Nom :3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Instanity at highest :3

Nickname(s): Nine
Pride Points: 2

Return to Lion King Roleplaying